Travel plans for Ottawa!

Hello Ottawa! I am hoping that someone can help me arrange my trip to visit your great city. This is my first trip there, and yet to meet connections. As you can imagine, it is a bit intimidating to go where I know no one. I am trying to find a hotel that will allow small dogs, I have a mini poodle, very well behaved and travels well. Also, being my first visit, I wont want to spend too much on my hotel(just incase it bottoms out on me) So, I plan to stay a week, can do a 3-4 star place for now.Perhaps if I get a good responds then I will upgrade to a nicer place. I am aiming for the first week of April, and will soon advertise.Thanks for any help you can give me to get settled in.Thanks, xoxo

I would ask this in the general area as travelling SP'S would know more, because they book hotels more often. not just here.

I am actually on the hunt for a pet friendly hotel in Ottawa too; I have a puppy who will be "attending functions" with me also! :icon_wink: Perhaps we should exchange notes!

Should we have a new discussion on who has dogs? I have meet others too! Too cool! I am so thankful for such support from Ottawa in such a short time! See ladies, this is how we do it! Thanks.

Additional Comments:

Thank you Ottawa! Was not expecting to receive reply so quickly! So looks like I have narrowed it down to 2. Let you all know in about a week, again Thanks, xoxo