Sign in to follow this  

Tantalizing Pleasure & Worship

[CENTER] [B][B][COLOR=#FF3399]... from A Bodacious Sensualist[/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B][COLOR=#660066][FONT=Helvetica]A sweet tongue, a dirty mind, a playful heart and a loving soul are but a few of the things you will encounter when you escape to my hideaway. Reality fades and you become the center of attention. Your experience will unfold naturally, focused on your pleasure and gratification. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[IMG]https://41.media.tumblr.com/8026cc8c6f35c4b629ce735cddfb0b30/tumblr_noreqsLmPu1s7p5gio1_540.jpg[/IMG]
[B][COLOR=#660066][FONT=Helvetica]
The best connections stem from appreciating my whole person; a bodacious full figured woman with a streak of fire and side of maturity. I appreciate those who are down to earth and can enjoy lifeâ??s moments as what is done with pleasure is never forgotten. I encourage laughter, passion & conversation and I urge you to take a moment for yourself, to enjoy my company; to be worshiped and pampered, discretely & honestly[/FONT][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#660099].[/COLOR][/B][/B]
[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][B][COLOR=#FF3399]Enjoy my soft skin and voluptuous curves as I tantalize your flesh and explore you intimately. [/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B][U][COLOR=#660066][FONT=Helvetica]Availability Change Effective July 1st[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B]
[/CENTER]

[CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=#FF3399]For those I have met (or will meet before July 1st)[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#FF3399]
[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#9966FF]Available daily 11am â?? 11pm[/COLOR][/B][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=#FF3399]For those I have not met or new to me[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#FF3399]
[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#9966FF]Available after 9pm ONLY[/COLOR][/B][/B]
[B][B][COLOR=#9966FF]
[/COLOR][/B][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=#660066][FONT=Helvetica]**Pre-book ONLY w/ min. of 4 hours notice**
[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#FF3399]There is still time to meet me before these changes take effect[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this