Erica Skye and Heidi duos' a cowboy dream come true

Well gent's it finally did happen, naw let me tell yall it was well worth the wait! As y'all know I've keepin it kind low in the review department 'cause I figured you'd be bored with the same 'ol same 'ol with my favs of recent months, Erica and Heidi. Well after a few gentle suggestions from the cowboy to each during our special cowboy rendezvous,that they should consider entertaining the cowboy together at the same time, I guess they saw the light and well it finally happened, these two fillys finaly met and dang nab it 'guessin they hit it off.

Y'all know why these two fine ladies are my special cowgirls, Erica with her soft supple and curvy body,wonderful natural breasts and amazing oral skills on the bukaroo and tongue,and her wonderful bubble butt and Heidi with her petite frame enchanting eyes and beautiful perky breasts with the cutest puffy nipples and of course one hell of a gorgeous bum attached to some fine long legs. Y'all get the picture right?

On their own they keep the cowboy plenty happy with some fine cowboy lovin, these two ladies; in this cowboys books, are the best safe gfe in town. To my delight tonight I discovered how to make a good thing even better.

After hitchin my horsey to the the hitchin post outside, I was greeted by my favorite fillys at the door to their modest but nicely appointed downtown suite. Both of them were plenty glad to see the cowboy and I was plenty glad to see them, so to was my buckaroo. I parked my keister on the chair had me a glass a water and began to muster up all my might while they went to the next room 'n changed in to something way more comfortable.

Not a minute later do they come to fetch their cowboy from the sittin parlor as they're wearin' the cutest and shortest skirts in the tallest of stilettos and stripper heels. Oh My frigin gawd, I says to my self, at this point i figures I'm gonna wake up from my dream, but to my joy and disbelief thangs only got better.

We move on in to the boudoir to begin what could only be described as the best birthday present ever, only it wasn't my birthday. Although I warse wearin' my birthday suit at this point, along with my hat and boots :)! That's what we cowboy's do, don't ya know!

The gals were startin' to show the cowboy how much they enjoyed each others company and how they did ! Lots a dfk and pettin and strokin on me, on Erica and on Heidi too. While this was all goin on I pinched my secretly pinched my balls just to check and see if i was dreamin, and I wearnt! This cowboy's been part of a few duo's where they kind a touch a little here and there's a timid peck there, well there was none of that to be had here this was full on Girl on Girl lovin, fingers tounges and toys were a lickin, pokin and a buzzin away on each other makin me one dang happy cowboy. The gals was giglin' away in pleasure and so was I !

I was ejoyin the show these two fillys had put on for me but could no longer resist the temptation I started return the gift of pleasure to these two fine gals with my clever cowboy tounge. Having spent some time pleasin one another; some one pulls out this huge double ended dildo and it wearn't me! So we spent some time seein how the ladies could accommodate this thang, while they both gave it the college try and to their credit surpassed my expectations, as mentioned before both these gals is pretty tight and they certainly know their muscle control. Gent's it all pretty much a blur from then on, multiple positions were tried from trotting to galloping these two young fillys put this tired ol'cowboy through his paces and then some. While one would ride me, cowgirl of course, the other would provide me with some fine dining at the Y. Why ? Because they love the cowboy!

Both these gals were wet,smooth and sweet, just like the cowboy likes 'em! At no time was my buckaroo unattended by a hand or two , mouth or two or anyone of two fine meow meows, at no time was my mouth not busy doin my best to return the favor to any one of these two lovely lasses or latchin' on to their fine nipples for some delightful sucking. As all this was happenin I did my darnedest to slap their beautiful bums to show my appreciation but no amount of slappin could show how happy i was!

Finaly I could hold off no loner and had to let go of the buckaroo goo. While I was spent and content, i could feel the muscles in my face formin to make the very smile that is still on my face as i write this here note to ya'll.

In short it was well worth the wait and donation to get them together and to be part of such a draining and entertaining session. Any one who's spent time with these gals on their own should jump at the chance to spend some quality time with 'em at the same time, they get this cowboy's brand of A-OK, and then some! If you havent' seen em on their own this would make a hell of an introduction. Treat 'em nicely and respectfully and they will show it back guys.

My two finest fillys are now respectively Ericarific and Heidilicous!Thanks Gals!

Ladies you done did good tonight, leavn' this one mighty satisfied 'n happy cowboy on the home on the range tonight.

Cowboy......Cowboy....Cowboy......

What can we say......WOW!...that has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on any board in the years I have been around....

Fantastic.........Thanks

WOWEEEE Cowboy, you're making me dream in technicolor. I'm full of wishful thinking. I just imagined I was a few years younger. Thanks for the graphic demonstration, you lucky stiff.

leyley

Not that I could ever handle one of these fillys much less two, Cowboy, but just curious, what was the damage?

.................., Cowboy, but just curious, what was the damage?

\Well I do believe Cowboy was the damaged part in all this.......:rolleyes:

antlerman, you're too funny and very correct! Don't you worry though, there's plenty of Giddy up left in these ol' boots! To answer the original question, 5 browns and well worth it, and I also let the ladies pet my Horsey.

Guest f***2f***
antlerman, you're too funny and very correct! Don't you worry though, there's plenty of Giddy up left in these ol' boots! To answer the original question, 5 browns and well worth it, and I also let the ladies pet my Horsey.

and again I say "YEEEEE HAW!!!!"

... some fine dining at the Y. Why ? Because they love the cowboy!
You sure do have a way with words ... Yeeee haw

Now I'm not sure which was better, the actual threesome, or the written review of it.

Beautifully written.

Duo Fever has definitely hit the capitol, congrates CK! Nothing like getting your 2 favorites together in the same bed!