Sign in to follow this  

Tantalizing Pleasure & Worship

[CENTER][B][COLOR=#660066][FONT=Helvetica]A bodacious full figured woman with a streak of fire, side of maturity and whole lotta rawr. I love those who are open, honest and can enjoy lifeâ??s moments as what is done with pleasure is never forgotten. I encourage laughter, passion & conversation and I urge you to take a moment for yourself, to enjoy my company; to be worshiped and pampered, discretely & honestly[/FONT][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#660099].[/COLOR][/B][/B]

[IMG]http://40.media.tumblr.com/fadfc4de75d169491209a65439243af6/tumblr_nlvkpwY2EI1qgzs6bo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][B][COLOR=#FF3399]My breath & fingers on your flesh tantalize you intimately. [/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B][U][COLOR=#660066][FONT=Helvetica]Availability Change Effective July 1st[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B]
[/CENTER]

[CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=#FF3399]For those I have met (or will meet before July 1st)[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#FF3399]
[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#9966FF]Available daily 11am â?? 11pm[/COLOR][/B][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=#FF3399]For those I have not met or new to me[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#FF3399]
[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#9966FF]Available after 9pm ONLY[/COLOR][/B][/B]
[B][B][COLOR=#9966FF]
[/COLOR][/B][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=#660066][FONT=Helvetica]**Pre-book ONLY w/ min. of 4 hours notice**
[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#FF3399]There is still time to meet me before these changes take effect[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this