Sign in to follow this  

Visiting Ottawa Dec 7-9 â?? Your companion, enchantress and muse - Vittoria Black

Guest Vi****iab***k
Visiting Ottawa December 7th - 9th.

Hello gentlemen,

My name is Vittoria Black and I am based in Toronto and visiting your beautiful city of Ottawa on Dec 7-9. For those who do not know me, I am 34 years old with long black silky hair and mysterious green eyes. I am of European decent, having been raised in several parts of Europe before finally settling in Canada. I am well-travelled and university educated - a sought after combination of beauty and brains. My path as a companion is not one chosen out of necessity but out of desireâ?¦I am a woman who thrives on the unconventional.

I have been described asâ?¦

��a statuesque goddess in every sense of the word, not just in beauty but also in poise and brains���She is tall and has a very lean, fit body. A striking feature are her mesmerizing, piercing green eyes�.

Please visit my website for more photos, reviews and to learn more about me. [url]www.vittoriablack.com[/url]

I will be hosting at an upscale hotel in the downtown Ottawa area on the following dates:

Mon Dec 7 â?? Evening
Tues Dec 8 â?? All day
Wed Dec 9 â?? All day

I will also be available for dinner dates as well as outcalls to upscale hotels and residences.

My honorarium is as follows:
1 hour (brief encounter) â?? $500
2 hours (getting to know each other) â?? $1000
3 hours (â?¦a little longer) â?? $1400
4 hours (dinner date) â?? $1700

If you would like to meet, please email me at [email][email protected][/email] or fill out my Reservation Form available on my website. Pre-booking is necessary as I generally cannot accommodate last minute appointments.

To schedule our date, I will require at least one reference from another independent companion that you have recently met.

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/snz9cx.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/14vmxkk.jpg[/IMG]

Sign in to follow this