Sign in to follow this  

You will never believe but AC is already on darling! Schedule of the week included

Hi darling,

You will never believe but AC is already on babe! Clients that know me well probably already have a smile on while reading this!! Well I have a problem solved till November chéri !! LOL

So if you are also the kind of man who can also be on fire, you will love my sexy cool nest of indulgence hun! It is waiting for you babe so hurry up and come and enjoy it as well as my hot company too darling!

I have a vibrant and bubbly personality. I am pretty with a cute round face, mid long,curly red hair, sexy green doe eyes topped with natural 38D on a Reubenesque silhouette.

I am available this week Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 4 pm and on Friday, April 29th from noon 4 pm and I might be available this upcoming weekend. If so, I will update my profile accordingly babe.

Now donâ??t think twice and cross that river and come to me babe! I am close to Costco or if U prefer, corners of Greber and Maloney blvds love.

Hope to catch U soon darling!

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara NO BLOCKED CALLS. or [email][email protected][/email]. 25+gentlemen ONLY

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this