Sign in to follow this  

Tantalizing and Warm, Let's love Monday!!

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]

Let me enthrall you with soft embrace and open soul!

Hey Brody here! :3

I offer the full, laid back,quirky girlfriend rendezvous, along with several types of massage, meditative therapy and reiki . I have big blue eyes and hour glass figure, to go along with a marvelously cheeky and nerdy side! I am a nurturer and a giver and am not well suited with suitors who prefer a quick fix. I am attracted to the whole concept of intimacy and am also into several fetishes, which include feet. I definitely would have to say, that I appeal to several personalities as long as you are respectful and clean. I offer a laid back, sensual tone but also a tone of 'Let's get weird", to the appropriate occasion.
I offer out and in calls. In call is offered in our Nation's Capital at a non- commercial, private residence. I am located near South Keys or the Ottawa airport, depending on which direction you are commuting from. :)[/CENTER] [/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

� ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER][U]Home is where the heart is![/U][/CENTER][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER][COLOR="Sienna"]My in call is 100% cruelty free, warm and welcoming. My home speaks loud and allows you to decompress with its vibrant colours and welcoming scents and soft light. I, my dear don't offer a "drive-thru" but a getaway for open minded people no matter their background. I offer a safe place to allow you to be yourself with zero judgement.

See all my info on my website and see if I have peaked your interest. ;)
[URL="http://www.brodystylesxo.com"]
www.brodystylesxo.com[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER] [/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this