Sign in to follow this  

Thurs and Sun appointments- Your Bohemian Amoura

[B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]Hey Brody here! :3[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Georgia"][B][U][CENTER]Apr.28th[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/B]
[SIZE="3"]I am answering the phone and emails starting at 9am on the 28th and tonight till midnight for any one wanting to see me on the 28th.

I will be taking appointments for any time between 11am and 7pm.[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="4"][U][CENTER]Apr.30th[/CENTER][/U][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Georgia"]Will be available between 11am and 9pm for appointments. Longer dates especially possible. Example: social dates, crooked clock rate (see site).

For my availability beyond, just ask ;)

[I][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]***I am working on building a calendar to show my availability per week on my website... Will keep you CERBies updated on that.***[/COLOR][/I]

See all my info on my website and see if I have peaked your interest. ;)
[URL="http://www.brodystylesxo.com"]
www.brodystylesxo.com[/URL]

May you live life in prosperity!

,Brody[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/B]

[CENTER] � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � ❁ � � �[/CENTER]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B][CENTER]Hi I'm Brody!

I offer the full, laid back,quirky girlfriend rendezvous, along with several types of massage, meditative therapy and reiki . I have big blue eyes and hour glass figure, to go along with a marvelously cheeky and nerdy side! I am a nurturer and a giver and am not well suited with suitors who prefer a quick fix. I am attracted to the whole concept of intimacy and am also into several fetishes, which include feet. I definitely would have to say, that I appeal to several personalities as long as you are respectful and clean. I offer a laid back, sensual tone but also a tone of 'Let's get weird", to the appropriate occasion.
I offer out and in calls. In call is offered in our Nation's Capital at a non- commercial, private residence. I am located near South Keys or the Ottawa airport, depending on which direction you are commuting from.[/CENTER] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER]� ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � ❁ � � � �[/CENTER]
[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Home is where the heart is![/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Sienna"][B]My in call is 100% cruelty free, warm and welcoming. My home speaks loud and allows you to decompress with its vibrant colours and welcoming scents and soft light. I, my dear don't offer a "drive-thru" but a getaway for open minded people no matter their background. I offer a safe place to allow you to be yourself with zero judgement.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this