Sign in to follow this  

Blog/Website Updates & Exciting Thrills

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]Hi! Brody Here!

I have finally got to where I wanted to be creatively and got my website to where I wanted it to be. View my blog for a new interactive feel and check out VIP access. Also, my availability in Ottawa begins on Tuesday. Pre book if you wish to connect soon! xoxox

For all interests or inquiries please PM or email me.

[email][CENTER][email protected][/CENTER][/email][/COLOR]

[COLOR="black"][CENTER]� ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � �[/CENTER] [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"] I am as weird, as they come! I'm the laid back,quirky, low maintenance girlfriend! I am a nurturer and a giver with a marvelously cheeky and nerdy side! I am attracted to the whole concept of intimacy and am also into several fetishes, which include feet :D I am not afraid of being different.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][CENTER]I offer in calls and outcalls

Lead me or ask me to guide you into your deepest depths of therapy or fantasy. I'm open minded to many fetishes and needs. I am a provider willing to accommodate to most disabilities and ailments.Let me be a part of your fantasies!

Brody[/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="black"][CENTER]� ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � ❁ � � � � ❁ � � � �[/CENTER] [/COLOR]

[CENTER]Home is where the heart is!

My home of service is 100% cruelty free, warm and welcoming. My home speaks loud and allows you to decompress with its vibrant colours and welcoming scents and soft light. I offer a getaway for open minded people no matter their background. I offer a safe place to allow you to be yourself with zero judgement.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Lyla Special

$140 Half Hour
$180 1 Hour
$280 90 Minutes
$380 2 Hours[/COLOR]

View all the yummy info on my website! [url]www.brodystylesxo.com[/url][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this