Sign in to follow this  

Come find out why the essence and experience of a mature lady make a difference hun!

Hi darling,

Come and discover why the essence and experience of a mature lady makes a difference and you will only want to do one thing and that is to come back babe!!

I am Barbara and I have a vibrant and bubbly personality. I am pretty with a cute round face, mid long,curly red hair, sexy green doe eyes topped with natural 38D on a Reubenesque silhouette.

[B]Week of May 23rd to 27th[/B]
Tuesday, May 24th until 3 pm. Wednesday, from noon to 4 pm, Thursday, from 9 am to 5:30 pm and finally, Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.

Now donâ??t think twice and cross that river and come to me babe! I am close to Costco or if U prefer, corners of Greber and Maloney blvds love.

Hope to catch U soon darling!

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara NO BLOCKED CALLS. or [email][email protected][/email]. 25+gentlemen ONLY

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this