Looking to have a good week

So guys, i have been working way too much recently. I am making more money and thus feel i can indulge and spend some of it. Firstly, what i like. I love all kinds of women but partularly athletic bodied and full breasted(I actually love fakes). Blonde or Brunette doesn't really matter although I am partial to long hair. I am in my mid 20's and have a particular fondness for women 30+ sometimes even 40+ lol. I am definitely looking for a GFE type experience and possibly even PSE. Thusly, I have decided that in the next week i want to spend some of my newly hard earned money on some stress relief. I was thinking 3 maybe 4 ladies in a week? as a welcome back to the sport. I have been a hobbyist in the past and many a time have looked at the beatiful ladies on EC and , on a few occassions in the past, had the pleasure of meeting a few. However, there appears to be huge Pink Kitty craze going on in O-town nowadays, is the consensus that it rocks or what?

Without further Ado,The doc's top choices(in no particular order):

1)Veronica Valentine- Wow her body , particularly the assal region, is absolutely amazing. Her chest is also very much my style

2)Lilly Love- After reading what ppl have to say, i pretty much consider this a must, I am hoping to kickstart the "week of the doc" with her (crosses fingers). I hear she has fakes but someone also said no, so any information on that would be appreciated.

3)Alexandra Heart- See Lily Love

4)Monique- Very hot body. Not sure what rates are, as i have never received a response. Would love one :-)

5)Brandy from PK- Kinda Weird buddy at the agency recommended i dont meet her. strange i thought...

6)Cat- God she seems so damn classy, I would just love to meet her. This one i am sure must be a absolutely treat.

If anyone , in the nature of good fun, wants to recommend someone else to add to my list, i might just have to extend the doc's week from one to one and a half. If anyone has a comment or recommendation regarding my list please post or pm it.

p.s. Dreamer , i dont know you dude and from what i can tell we prob dont have the same tastes but damn your a busy man, props!

• Like 1

I think I would have a similar list, however your missing the best hard body in the city Pretty Paige! And she has my vote for the overall best man made boobs ever (Erica Skye gets best real ones). I would put Paige Monique and Cat at the top of my list my friend. Then VV and LL and AH, have not tried PK Brianna yet, she also sounds interesting.

Really, thats two big rec's for Paige, gonna have to look her up, Monique has been hard for me to get ahold of, as for Cat... She def. seems to draw me, just something about her really. Of all of the women mentioned she is maybe least my type but has me the most intrigued. :-)

Thanks

Hey Doc, just my thoughts don't get me wrong I really enjoy time with LL and AH, just saying that for me they would at the lower end of this extremely prestigious list, however they do make the list. Your taste may differ try em all and we can compare notes. You will be doing yourself a big disservice if you don't see Paige, my type is more mature (the young ones are still not really good at the sex part) nice man made rack and a personality that over fills the room with enthusiasm and energy, I am also a Butt guy and a nice ass that they know how to use if high on the list. Paige is the only one on the list under 30, however she is as skilled and sexy as any of the 30+ ladies. Monique and Cat both have incredible style for setting the mood with the location and the accessories, Cat is absolutely fantastic to spend time with.

Any contact info for Paige. Does not seem to advertise. thanks.

Check out the Service Provider postings section on this site, you will find all the info you need for Pretty Paige.

p.s. Dreamer , i dont know you dude and from what i can tell we prob dont have the same tastes but damn your a busy man, props!

Yep your right ... I go for the skinny young spinner type ...makes me feel young (I guess we all want what is hardest to get), I am not that busy just write down what I do more than most ppl and love to taste test new girls (variety is the spice of life).

Yep your right ... I go for the skinny young spinner type ...makes me feel young (I guess we all want what is hardest to get), I am not that busy just write down what I do more than most ppl and love to taste test new girls (variety is the spice of life).

So true my friend, I suppose in 10 years(no slight at all to you lol) I might be chasing the 20 something trollops around hehe. I do very much enjoy the review aspect of this site and look forward very much to writing my own. So speaking of variety....

The Doc was always somewhat of an indecisive child and now man. First, it was what style to project in hs. And than what friggin courses to pick in my undergrad (which incidently led to me having two majors and a minor :-). And later on what specialization to choose. All of my decisions have been rather roundabout and confusing. Well now it is narrowing down my beautiful list that has me befuddled. I blame on the middle child syndrome personally or simply modern pop culture. So I orignally was thinking the "week of the Doc" would probably only consist of three girls, but the greed and indecision has begun to seize hold of me! Therefore I have settled on 5 as the correct number for the "week of the Doc".

Tell what you guys think of the finalized roster, jigga jigga yyeeea ;-)

Lily Love- Oh la la, trying hard to kickstart me week with her tomorrow. I really hope this happens. Otherwise the doc's week willl start off on a dissapointed foot.

Monique-(weekendish) The CBJ aside, everthing about her seems sexy,classy and screams my type.

Pretty Paige-(early weekish) Ok Ok, So Paige is not really my type. However, I have been given so many damn rec's about her that i simply must sample.

Alexandra Heart(Thursdayish)- Yay this one is pre-booked, can't wait... should be a dooozzzyy (?movie anyone?lol).

Cat-I like to finish off my week with Cat. I was originally thinking of a Duo with her and PP however, I am starting to think that the first meetings should be solo, so I can better judge individual chemistry, u know, in case i want to be a regular :-)

Anyway guys, that looks like the line-up, How do y'all like it?

finish with Cat......well that may end up being the way to round things up...finish with the best for last.......

Looks like a typical week for me! course I try to double up a few makes the time more effective!

Does sound like a good week indeed, and Cat will be a good one to end with nice relaxing take your time to unwind and figure out the week.

"I might be chasing the 20 something trollops around hehe." Interesting quote. You may wish to consider the diversity of the participants of this forum and choose your words more carefully. The title "Doctor" merits a certain expectation of eloquence. Sorry, my first post is so negative but I had to say something!

lol Maestro, no offence taken....trollop or no trollop the doc never said he was eloquent nor claimed to be. However, I do see your point.

update: Lily is booked!

Guest f***2f***
The Doc was always somewhat of an indecisive child and now man. First, it was what style to project in hs. And than what friggin courses to pick in my undergrad (which incidently led to me having two majors and a minor :-). And later on what specialization to choose. All of my decisions have been rather roundabout and confusing. Well now it is narrowing down my beautiful list that has me befuddled. I blame on the middle child syndrome personally or simply modern pop culture. So I orignally was thinking the "week of the Doc" would probably only consist of three girls, but the greed and indecision has begun to seize hold of me! Therefore I have settled on 5 as the correct number for the "week of the Doc".

Tell what you guys think of the finalized roster, jigga jigga yyeeea ;-)

Lily Love- Oh la la, trying hard to kickstart me week with her tomorrow. I really hope this happens. Otherwise the doc's week willl start off on a dissapointed foot.

Monique-(weekendish) The CBJ aside, everthing about her seems sexy,classy and screams my type.

Pretty Paige-(early weekish) Ok Ok, So Paige is not really my type. However, I have been given so many damn rec's about her that i simply must sample.

Alexandra Heart(Thursdayish)- Yay this one is pre-booked, can't wait... should be a dooozzzyy (?movie anyone?lol).

Cat-I like to finish off my week with Cat. I was originally thinking of a Duo with her and PP however, I am starting to think that the first meetings should be solo, so I can better judge individual chemistry, u know, in case i want to be a regular :-)

Anyway guys, that looks like the line-up, How do y'all like it?

Well that is an awe-inspiring plan and you'd really better start eating your wheaties cause these are ladies who love to please....only been with Paige and Cat but the others on the list are highly rated, energetic ladies by the sounds of their reviews.

It maybe goes without saying but we all want to see the reviews!!!

Well that is an awe-inspiring plan and you'd really better start eating your wheaties cause these are ladies who love to please....only been with Paige and Cat but the others on the list are highly rated, energetic ladies by the sounds of their reviews.

It maybe goes without saying but we all want to see the reviews!!!

haha will do my friend! and don't worry there will be reviews for all. I was thinking of doing a running update as the week progresses. Thusly, all the women will be fresh in my mind when i write about them. It def goes without saying that I am friggin stoked!

Guest f***2f***
Looks like a typical week for me! course I try to double up a few makes the time more effective!

Does sound like a good week indeed, and Cat will be a good one to end with nice relaxing take your time to unwind and figure out the week.

"We're not worthy! We're not worthy!!"

dummpy man you amaze me...wait till a certain person starts offering trios...then it'll be triple your pleasure, triple your fun!!!

Yea seriously Dummpy, that is truly amazing... I am also deeply impressed. We should party some time and write the chronicled sexcapades of Dummpy and Doc lol.

Best Wishes

Guest f***2f***
Yea seriously Dummpy, that is truly amazing... I am also deeply impressed. We should party some time and write the chronicled sexcapades of Dummpy and Doc lol.

Best Wishes

OMG it'd be a best seller hands down!!

Can't wait for the running commentary!!;)

hehe, well you guys can expect the next post tomorrow night, my review on Lili. Was pleased to see she is quite closed to me. That is awesome, as i so adore walks along the canal of this beautiful city.

Good luck maybe we should find a patio in the market next Friday afternoon and compare notes!

Good luck maybe we should find a patio in the market next Friday afternoon and compare notes!

With the selection he made, he will be resting next Friday.

I might be down, but as skater said I may be comatosed. But if we were to do it, know any extra givers at barefax lol?!