Looking to have a good week

Looks like a typical week for me! course I try to double up a few makes the time more effective!............................

You keep that pace up and your name will go from Dummpy to Limmpy

It used to be hummpy! Damb potato chips! And a long time ago the ladies called me thumper! You are right the next evolution will probably be limmpy, and the thrills I will have in the home will be getting my diaper changed by the young 50 year old nurses (please let it be her and not him)!

He had better be well rested on Friday because he'll be with me in the evening, so best make patio plans for Sunday. He will need Saturday for his legs to stop shaking!

Catherine

I love the way Catherine threatens like that.......she makes it sound so dam erotic you just want to be bad!!!

He had better be well rested on Friday because he'll be with me in the evening, so best make patio plans for Sunday. He will need Saturday for his legs to stop shaking!

Catherine

Wow, just wow, thats all i have to say lol.

So I have been asked to work this weekend and mondayish... Ugh, it appears the man is trying to crash my party. Have no fear super-friends!, I will still attempt to make all my dates, just might take some clever re-arranging and missed gym sessions. Aw well the mind and soul are equally as important as the physical self anyway. So Lily is on deck for tonight. I will be going the gym and than enjoying a pleasant dinner by myself on some sort of patio downtown beforehand. Judging by what i have heard about her I may have put myself in a dangerous situation as I requested the FULL PSE, as wild as it could be. Suffice to say i'm rather excited.

Just got back from out-of-town business and catching up...I would say to you drg23...drink a couple of Red Bulls prior to seeing wild Lily....she may not let you out of the room when you are done!

Hey guys,

Had a atrocious night in that I got t-boned on my way back from my date with Wild Lili. Had to go to the hospital to get checked out but was lucky to escape with only a lil whiplash, a sore shoulder and a badly bruised face (from a poorly timed airbag).

I dont really feel like writing any sort of a review right now as result but I will give you the just. For a women of her age, Lili has an extremely pretty face. She has a very nice chest to say the least (and yes they appear to be fakes, which is cool). She really is an absolutely filthy talker for sure, lol. Despite all this I dont know, for some reason our personal chemistry of connection just did not seem to be there but I really did build up quite a fondness for her as she is rather hilarious. Her bbbj was quite amazing. I enjoyed two of these to completion very much. When the lil doc was ready for a third time we started missionary, moved to doggie and ended off with that one where the girls ankles are on your shoulders and you enter from above ( the wheelbarrow I believe ?). Lili obviously loves to please and this shows to a great degree.

Wow! What a trooper. He gets into a car wreck and still managed to put a quick review up. Doc, you sir are an example for all of us. lol

In all seriousness though, the accident really sucks. Get physio-therapy for the neck and shoulder. I was in a motorcycle accident 5 years ago and I still have chronic shoulder pain because I didn't get the proper medical attention. An emergency room doctor's ok just isn't a guarantee that you will be fine in a week or more.

pappy, I do definitely agree about the physio. My neck will probably be ok but my shoulder is def in need of it. As for my kisser , well, I'm just hoping it heals enough so I am able to crack a smile for the next girl on my list lol.

Have a great Day!

Doc

I might be down, but as skater said I may be comatosed. But if we were to do it, know any extra givers at barefax lol?!

Barefax seems not to be the place for extra or specials. The government recently passed a by-law which now requires all VIP rooms in all Ottawa Strip clubs to have open visibility. So the dark curtains are gone, the booths are cut low and the lights are brighter and in one club, there is now a surveilance camera above. The law requires that a person must be able to stand at the door and be able to see all booths and all occupants. If you are looking for FS strip clubs, Montreal is your only bet. I have posted on this already.

Dr. House MD: "'Thanks for playing."

MB

Hey Doc,

How is it all coming together? Only one review so far, all the ladies not cooperating?