Smq... ;)

Guest s******ecan****

Welcome back, we all missed you!

ps please consider a tour sometime :)

Guest S**a*Q
Welcome back, we all missed you!

ps please consider a tour sometime :)

I'm considering one actually... :) Right now! HA!

I want to see Canada before I travel elsewhere.

I have yet to see the East the West and the far North...

So I figured why not see it all. :D

I figure why not do that now? :D

SMQ...we have never met....but I can feel and understand parts of what you are going through.

You have what looks like and always will have as the most incredible self determination to survive.

you acknowledge and understand your needs and emotions....wow...something allot of us still work on....

2 things I would like to say....

- you go girl!!!!!

- it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.....it is an old saying but caries alot of strength...

Welcome back Sara. Like many things in life, you discover how important was someone when you loose him.

New beginnings and a lot of fun ahead.

Guest S**a*Q
SMQ...we have never met....but I can feel and understand parts of what you are going through.

You have what looks like and always will have as the most incredible self determination to survive.

you acknowledge and understand your needs and emotions....wow...something allot of us still work on....

2 things I would like to say....

- you go girl!!!!!

- it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.....it is an old saying but caries alot of strength...

:) It sucks. But honestly, what do I do otherwise?

Crawl into a hole and die cause someone didn't like me?

Change myself to make the next person maybe happy?

Neither of those would've helped me in the long run... maybe momentarily, but not over the long term.

So I did what I always did, and go back to the most recent time that I was happy and rework that. I've done that a few times in life... I did end up here from Tbay. ;) Go back to where you were happy and start the eff over.

So that takes me to here. I'm back to make me happy and make others happy, til something comes up otherwise.

Thanks for all your support... I'm always on a learning curve in life but that's what drives us to REALLY live. That's what I'm working on... Just to live!

SMQ xxx

Hello SMQ. I am a totally new member here I believe since your departure and subsequent return. I have been trying to follow the previous threads, and if I have done so, this next statement will make sense.

What you were looking for, IS out there. I am only here because I had 37 years with one incredible partner, who is no longer with us. It may be rare, but it is there, and once discovered, unbeatable.

Good luck with your return and the future.