Sign in to follow this  

Crave Something Different? Something Surreal...

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][B][SIZE="3"] Available September 2nd and on. Prebookings and Day of Bookings Welcome
[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I]
[B],Riley[/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="4"][I][FONT="Georgia"]Welcome to eclectic,warm,sensuous moments!
[/FONT][/I][/SIZE]

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Hey there! I'm Riley Winters!
Iâ??m an independent & well established Ottawa companion. Well dressed with a splash of alternative mystery to match. My level of expertise is not restricted to a specific â??serviceâ? or menu.

I am a conversational enthusiast and urge you to be yourself and allow us to truly connect with one another on all levels. I live for undeniable chemistry. I am not afraid of trying new things and am not afraid of being different. I offer a non rushed experience with altitudes of astounding moments and/or deep intimate conversation not plagued by robotic interaction.
Let me fulfill your fantasies just as you imagined!

[B]My in call comes dimly lit with clean towels, a shower and free parking.
[/B]
I offer companionship to all races, backgrounds, sizes, ages(18+), gender roles and binaries and of course disabilities: mental & physical.[/FONT]

[SIZE="3"][B] Day Of Arrangements: [/B][/SIZE]10am-7pm -[U][B] PreBOOKINGS:[/B][/U] 8am-1am

[IMG]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/f82ae1_66247d058d394fd4993e52051782a057~mv2_d_2448_3264_s_4_2.jpg/v1/fill/w_289,h_315,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/f82ae1_66247d058d394fd4993e52051782a057~mv2_d_2448_3264_s_4_2.jpg[/IMG]

[B]**Location will be changing to the Nation's Capital Downtown as of December 1st/2016, at an upscale apartment **[/B]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][I][SIZE="4"]Consideration[/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

[B]Dinner Date/Matinee [/B] 700
[FONT="Century Gothic"][I]In Private or Public 3-4 Hours[/I][/FONT]
â??
[B]Fan Boi/Girl [/B] 1200
[I][FONT="Century Gothic"]6-8 Hours Approx [/FONT][/I]

[B]10 out of 10 [/B] 1500
[I][FONT="Century Gothic"]10 luxurious hours of bliss[/FONT][/I]
â??
[B]Precious Nights Zzz [/B] 2000
[FONT="Century Gothic"][I]12 Hours Approx[/I][/FONT]
â??
[B]2 to Tango [/B] 3000
[FONT="Century Gothic"][I]Two Days[/I][/FONT]
[B]â??
Get Aquainted IN/OUT[/B]
1 Hour 250/300
1.5 Hours 360/400
2 Hours 480/500
â??
[B]Couples [/B] Additional 100
[I]s[FONT="Century Gothic"]straight,gay,lesbian couples, welcomed[/FONT][/I]
â??
[B]Extended Outcall[/B] Additional 50
â??
[B]A Cup of Brew [/B] 60 Per Half Hour
[I][FONT="Century Gothic"]Strictly Social Matters
â??[/FONT][/I]

[SIZE="3"]
[FONT="Century Gothic"][B][U]Bookings:[/U][/B] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][I][email protected][/I][/EMAIL]
[B][U]Twitter:[/U][/B] [I][URL="http://twitter.com/rileywintersxo"]twitter.com/styles_brody[/URL][/I]
[B][U]Instagram:[/U][/B] [URL="http://Instagram.com/rileywintersott"][I]Instagram.com/brodystylesxo/[/I][/URL]
343-998-3192 [/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this