Sign in to follow this  

Your Gothic Inamorata-Enjoy Something Real

[CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]Offering Outcalls for the incall donation.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Garamond"][CENTER]I have been stricken with some bad luck recently and only have cold water in my place. I will be only offering arrangements to you or a date arrangement (Sept.6th) today and will continue to offer arrangements at my place as of tomorrow (Sept.7th) with the knowledge that you may have a cold shower with me or otherwise request an arrangement where I go to you or we can go on a date, date!

I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience. I am in the process of having the situation dealt with. There is no EXACT date or time on when this will be fixed.

,Riley[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"][CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][B][CENTER]Welcome to eclectic,warm,sensuous moments![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Hey there! I'm Riley![/CENTER]

Iâ??m an independent & well established Ottawa companion. Well dressed with a splash of alternative mystery to match. My level of expertise is not restricted to a specific â??serviceâ? or menu.

I am a conversational enthusiast and urge you to be yourself and allow us to truly connect with one another on all levels. I live for undeniable chemistry. I am not afraid of trying new things and am not afraid of being different. I offer a non rushed experience with altitudes of astounding moments and/or deep intimate conversation not plagued by robotic interaction. [/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][I][B][CENTER]Let me fulfill your fantasies just as you imagined![/CENTER][/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"]I offer companionship to all races, backgrounds, sizes, ages(18 ), gender roles and binaries and of course disabilities: mental & physical.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][CENTER] [B]Day of Arrangements:[/B]10am-7pm -[B] PreBOOKINGS:[/B] 8am-1am[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR="Black"][B][FONT="Garamond"]**Location will be changing to O-Town's Downtown, December 1st/2016, at an upscale apartment **[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][CENTER]Ask About my Lyla Donations![/CENTER][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this