A Service provider's point of view

Funny I've seen feedback from ladies from not so great meetings and always wondered if we'ld see an open review of a guy. Also thought maybe a guy should advertise. I know just a silly thought. But I'm glad you wrote this. A very erotic read and kudos to Jim. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Funny I've seen feedback from ladies from not so great meetings and always wondered if we'ld see an open review of a guy. Also thought maybe a guy should advertise. I know just a silly thought. But I'm glad you wrote this. A very erotic read and kudos to Jim. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Winnipegcub. That's an awesome idea about a guy advertising, like a client advertising that he is a good client? LOL, I totally would if i were a client. :)

We need more ladies like this to write reviews about their experiences. This shows a generous woman from her heart. And this is the type of woman I like to see. If its the right chemistry I know if a woman wrote a great review about me I'd be blushing, and almost peing my pants with excitement. haha.

I might not be able to do Julia justice but I thought I would atleast throw in my 2 cents.

I have had so many wonderful experiences that I am contemplating writing a book. Anyhow, I will start with my most recent memory and will perhaps go back in time at a another time.

My most recent encounter was one that made me all warm and fuzzy. I am, by nature, a talkative person and I found a kindred spirit who not only enjoyed hearing what I had to say but also shared a bit about himself. Over a glass of wine we chatted away and got to know each other enough to feel quite comfortable. We soon gave ourselves over to the passion that had been building and shared some soft, erotic kisses which led to the removal of our pesky clothing. He worshipped every inch of me and made my skin tingle. After, we snuggled and talked even more! Next thing I knew, it was way past the time for him to leave but I could have stayed there all day! Thank you :)

Inspiration shall hit again and I will gladly let you all in on another wonderful encounter!

• Like 1

Meg don't know how I missed this but absolutley love when the ladies write of their great encounters. Brings so much of the human element to this. Thanks Cub

Posted via Mobile Device