Sign in to follow this  

SHAY LOVELL - Elite, Profound Indulgence

[CENTER]
Ottawa Hosting Now Available!
---

YOUR ECLECTIC DELIGHT

Come play with Ottawa's eclectic dream boat! Known for my quirky and warm personality and passionate heart.

HI! I'M SHAY

You have entered into a world full of daydreams and passion. A place where the world is our oyster! A place where your name is known and your thoughts are valued. An open heart and open mind aches to explore your soul and body.
â??
Whether you are disabled, mature, non gendered, male/female or every colour of the rainbow our time together will never be forgotten.
â??
A tall cup of Shay at 5'7" with a womanly slender bod at 130lbs (stretch marks included :P). From my tossed, black bed head , Cheshire cat smile and quirky, laid back nature; your experience will be tantalizing and mind altering.
â??
I have gone through so many of life's challenges and have a good idea of where I stand and ache to make your life a lot more fun and interesting. I have a chronic disability. It has compelled me to find alternate ways of growing. This in which has guided me to the most interesting of experiences. Nothing comes close to being around someone who understands your crazy but also, doesn't see it as crazy. Human.
â??
I've had wandered into depths I never knew existed and found myself in a place where I am whole. A place where I can engulf in impulsive passion and new ventures without the loss of my being. A place where I can share my passions and grow wisdom with other individuals who ache for the same things I ache for. A place where there is kindness in strangers and where experience changes you into the person you want to become.
â??
Let's explore our deepest fantasies our day dreams and fears.
â??
NON DRINKER
Pronouns are They/Them/Their
Sex: Female
â??
â??
Delightfully Yours,
Shay Lovell xo

Engulf in something unforgettable and let your thoughts escape you!

MASSAGE AVAIL

LYLA INTRODUCTION RATES
(Please provide your handle)

1 HOUR $220
90 MINUTES $340
2 HOURS $400
3 HOURS $500

Couples Add $100
Outcall No Additional fee
â??SW's, Dykes & Queers 30% off

Enquire about my Extended Rates

[URL="https://rileywinters-net.wixsite.com/shay-lovell"]MY WEBSITE [/URL][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this