Cerb's cooking, cookie and baking emporium

A little earlier, in chat, a discussion got started on baking. Brownies, cookies and apple pies were subject of conversation :icon_razz: I love go cook and bake. It's a hobby and a passion. Cooking for people too... Dare i say ... cooking naked?

For all of us chefs and cooks (Pros, amateurs or naked chefs), I started a new group ....

Cerb's cooking, cookie and baking emporium:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=64

Let us share recipes .... and why not cook up a storm?

Foodies unite...

OH MY GOD YAY!!!! Oh this makes me excited. Baking is my greatest passion, after well, you know... hehehehe. In real life I've even had some of my recipes published (oh but you will never find me, and please dont' ask, I'm just bragging, hahah!). YAY can't wait to share, and try new things!

Faves of mine to bake, fudgy brownies, cookies (found a great recipe), banana bread with chocolate chips and walnuts.

Am thinking of giving private lessons .... one on one or in groups !

Let me guess Meg was in the chat room LOL. Everytime I am hungry I think of Meg! Good for you love your new group choice.....Baking/cooking is not one of my favorite attributes but I will join to support you! YAH!

So can those of us who aren't any good at the creation of deliciousness - but nevertheless love consuming it - come and drool?

So can those of us who aren't any good at the creation of deliciousness - but nevertheless love consuming it - come and drool?

You may, Phaedrus!

And i just posted my brownie recipe. For the ladies: You can ask about my first time cooking class ... I come to you and cook, for free. With nothing but an Apron if you so wish ... :icon_razz:

I like those spoon and bake cookie dough by pillsbury or the quaker muffins where you add an egg and water lol .. Never baked before :(

Maybe I could give you pointers. It's not hard, really, with a few basic recipes and good ingredients. I posted recipes, simple ones, i think ...

Tomorrow, I will post a hearty soup recipe, so stay tuned to the Cerb's cooking, cookie and baking Emporium channel!

Awesome thread!!!

I cook for a living (it's the only skill I have that's applicable to the real world, lol) and freakin' love making others smile with my creations! Anyone here a fan of Italian food?

:D

lol, awesome!

Well, it may not be proper and "authentico", me being of Scottish descent and all, but keep your eyes peeled for some pretty rockin' pasta, Pollo (chicken), and scallopine (veal) recipes! :)

This is going to be great. I have always enjoyed cooking and baking and after decades I am finally getting better at it. I can vividly remember at 10, flipping over my first pineapple upside down cake and half of it landing on the floor. Still tasted great though. Looking forward to those Italian 'dishes', oh and recipes too.

Let me guess Meg was in the chat room LOL. Everytime I am hungry I think of Meg! Good for you love your new group choice.....Baking/cooking is not one of my favorite attributes but I will join to support you! YAH!

LOL :) i should have thought of this group

:-) Meg is certainly the original source of the idea altough i didn't think of it conciously at the time. With help of another member on the way, the idea fully germinated yesterday in chat with the help of a few other members ... :-)

I am

Anyone here a fan of Italian food?

:D

Can't wait to see those recipes :)

lol, awesome!

Well, it may not be proper and "authentico", me being of Scottish descent and all, but keep your eyes peeled for some pretty rockin' pasta, Pollo (chicken), and scallopine (veal) recipes! :)

This group was such a good idea. Thanks Mistert!

:-) Meg is certainly the original source of the idea altough i didn't think of it conciously at the time. With help of another member on the way, the idea fully germinated yesterday in chat with the help of a few other members ... :-)

Well, we always seem to work our way to cooking and baking while in chat :) etasman too :)

Great group, with spring here and summer around the corner, I thoroughly enjoy BBQ'ing, will drop in a give some barbecue recipes, sorry not into cookies,muffins bake goods (only a lady's cookie or muffin ;) ) baking is not my forte.

Great group, with spring here and summer around the corner, I thoroughly enjoy BBQ'ing, will drop in a give some barbecue recipes, sorry not into cookies,muffins bake goods (only a lady's cookie or muffin ;) ) baking is not my forte.

What about whipped cream and fruit???