Who has time for games?

As an inveterate time-waster, I firmly believe we are defined by the way we play. But are the games we play a reflection of our generation, our mental age or simply our gender?

I love video games, but I also love motorbikes, cars and most things mechanical (submarines, tanks, cars, rockets, helicopters, airplanes..it's got an engine and I like it!). I don't especially like guns - but can tolerate lasertag or paintball. I like martial arts, racket ball games and nude female wrestling (hey - it's a sport!).

I think nude lasertag would be just the right ice-breaker social activity, don't you think? Do any of my fetishes appeal to the general population, or do you have different passions you would like to share?

Guest tr*****e

An eat-a-thon with either pasta or shrimp!

Makes me feel like Jabba the Hutt (Bo Shudaa...)

I am actually organizing a muggle quidditch team. its like a cross between rugby, tag and hide and go seek. Its super fun and basically the only sport I have even been excited to play.

Posted via Mobile Device

Love aircraft, fast cars, sky diving, scuba diving, hockey and martial arts (studying and teaching). Need to find something more relaxing, like jello wrestling! Any takers?

I like parties. I like arranging them, I like participating in them, I like being the center of attention , I like not being the center of attention.

I love to watch people enjoy each other, especially sexually , but not necessarily in ' the ' sexual act.

I like to spoil a lady and love when she says " I've never had an experience like that".

I like to be generous , but do not abide any attempt at financial domination. ( actually domination of any kind)

I am a bit of a thrill seeker. Things that others might consider dangerous ( usually they aren't) . I don't mind doing this on my own because I meet the most interesting people doing the same things.

I love being in uncomfortable places, it is an adrenaline rush.

At one depressive time in my life( my mother died) I did a bit of golfing ;

I thought it was O.K. and I might take it up when I get old. Now that I am older I realize that I will never get that old.

I am 10 times more likely to die in the mountains of Colombia or with a bullet in my head than I am possibly going to die of a heart attach on a golf course anywhere in the world. And I am happier knowing that. My apology (and sympathy) for those that like golf. I understand that I am outnumbered 50 to 1. Those are my kind of odds !

Fishing ; I could do that; Fishing nude with a mixed party of 10 men and women in a river with piranha and a picnic basket of grapes, wine, and cheese, on the river bank; now you are talking, sign me up!....chicas

I enjoy technology, but I'm not that good at it. I'm wasting a lot of time right now getting to know my new iPad2 and playing Angry Birds.

I enjoy reading, especially books by Tom Clancy and Vince Flynn and other books from that genre.

I enjoy shooting especially pistol shooting (I live in the states) as they are a great way to relax and concentrate at the same time.

And most of all I enjoy my family!

fishing got my vote.. one can even do it half clothed... :) just got to be in the right place in the right time.

fishing got my vote.. one can even do it half clothed... :) just got to be in the right place in the right time.

The hell with half clothed fishing...them hooks, especially on muskie bait are sharp:icon_eek:

I practice safe fishing

RG