Sign in to follow this  

Voyeur Experiences

So abolutely a true story. A few years back I was taking the kids around the area on Halloween night. A couple of crescents over we diligently worked our way house to house. As we approached the front of one house a couple teen kids came running from the front laughing and giggling. Me and my two little ones approached the front door. I always stayed one step back. As they yelled Trick or Treat, I got a glimpse through a window in the upper part of the door and into the house. A young lady in a princess costume was laid back on the kitchen island getting it from her prince. My glance might have lasted a total of 5 seconds but I felt like I was frozen. Of course my kids couldn't see anything but away the royal couple went. I felt like I wanted to stay there and keep watching until noticed, the end, or I don't know what. Needless to say after what seemed like forever (5 secs), I told my kids that no one must be home. Never did find out who lived in that home and subsequent Halloweens didn't provide the same treat.

It was awkward and yet exciting for the brief moment. I'm sure they knew exactly what they were doing and enjoyed being on display.

That was my little exposure to Voyeurism and curious to hear any other stories.

Cub