SP/MP in Ottawa this weekend? Suggestions Please

So business is sending me to Ottawa this weekend. Am thinkning of some "companionship" either Saturday or Sunday Evening. Need some suggestions.

Will be close to the Parliment buildings, so location is important as well.

MP's are a nice way to relax but have an SP is also.

Suggestions???

So business is sending me to Ottawa this weekend. Am thinkning of some "companionship" either Saturday or Sunday Evening. Need some suggestions.

Suggestions???

Megan's Touch or Jessica for MP...both come HIGHLY recommended

Suggestions???

Megan (Megan's Touch) for the massage...I got my first ever (and only...so far) from Megan and will repeat...btw go for a two hour session.

As a side note, I have 4 ladies total that would be ATF, 3 are SP's, 1 is a MA, and that's Megan

As for SP, can't help there, given your location...if you headed east end Ottawa, there's Meg (Meg for Fun)

RG

Additional Comments:

Forgot to add, and I just recently saw her (I am up past my bedtime) is Isabella Gia, another great Ottawa lady.

RG

Another thought ... Malika and SaraMQ on the SP front.

Thanks mistert:)

We are both available for incall/outcall alone or doing duo...located about 6 blocks from the parliment building

Some interesting suggestions, thanks, I have sent out a few emails and am awaiting replies.

Any thoughts on Annessa? I know I got a PM suggesting her. She does have some positive reviews on this site and others.

PM me if you must.

Thanks anyway Angel, but I have already communicated via email. Just looking for some online feedback . . . thats all.

I highly recommend Annessa. I have visited her many times over the last year. She is a great kisser and a very passionate lover. A true GFE.

Additional Comments:

Megan's Touch or Jessica for MP...both come HIGHLY recommended

In terms of an MPA, I agree that both Megan and Jessica are great. Both are beautiful, sexy, intelligent and sensual. I highly recommend them as well.