Erotic Thoughts #1 By SMQ

Guest S**a*Q

Early morning, post-apocalyptic dream, pre-masturbation thoughts, that's just what this is.

Might as well share it ;)

I was just re-reading the SMQ vs Malika story, it's good :D. While reading it, I was thinking about eating vagina, when I thought of something even hotter than that...

Side-Note:

*Now if I had to choose between a boy and a girl??? Well sucking cock is a little more than par to licking pussy for me. Girls are more rare as I don't get that all the time, but honestly...

I love looking up at a guy when I have his cock in my mouth, I know what I'm doing in a blowjob, you just have to love doing it. I'll get back to that thought later...

I'm sure you are wondering what could possibly be hotter than me licking pussy?

Me licking pussy, my hands wrapped around her hips, her naked thighs against my face, my chin soaking wet as she shakes beneath me... I feel hands on my hips as a thick cock rubs up against me. Pulling me against him, I hold her tight against my face as he enters easily into me. I'm always really wet. He drives into me harder and harder. I feel bad for her at times, as I can't focus on my task at hand (or at mouth) I tuck my face against her thigh as he pushes me down into the bed, his shaft buried to the hilt of it. I cum against his thrusts, hard, I shake as she runs her hand through my hair, comforting the edges of my orgasm...

End thought and... ya that's hot!

That would be one of the main reasons that I'm a fan of threesomes.

I now have "personal" matters to attend to ;)

SMQ

xxx