• Bloc Quebecois
    • Conservative
    • Green
    • Liberal
    • NDP
    • Other Left Wing
    • Other Right Wing
    • None of the Above

As much as I don't like his politics, I give the best moment of the last debate to Duceppe. When he came out and said that the reason he would honestly answer questions and the difference between him and the other two guys was that he KNEW he'd never be prime minister, I laughed harder than I've ever laughed at politics.

I think it's too bad May won't be there this year. She had the most logical and informed answers to offer last year. I truly think she'd be the smartest of the bunch there this year. And I'm not even voting Green!

And it's that freedom for the NDP/Bloc/other parties to answer honestly that makes their presence in the debates the wildcard that holds the big two accountable.

And as for it being the media's show...remember, CBC is one of those players, and they are supported by Canadian tax dollars

RG

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks to everyone for voting! It seems that Cerbites as a whole follow the general trend of the electorate, as expressed in the latest Harris-Decima poll. Of course it's a small sample. I'll post another poll in the last week of the election campaign.

Poll Results ........ Gents ... Ladies ....Total ... PctDecided ... Harris-Decima

Conservatives......... 25........ 2 ........ 27 ............ 34% ........... 35%

Liberal ................... 21........ 5......... 26 ............ 33% ........... 28%

NDP ....................... 8 ........ 7 ........ 15 ............ 19% ........... 17%

Green .................... 5 ........ 2 .......... 7 ............. 9% .............. 8%

Bloc Quebecois ....... 2 ........ 1 .......... 3 .............. 4% ............ 10%

Other Left Wing ....... 1 ........ 0 ......... 1 .............. 1%

None of the Above ... 6 ........ 3 ......... 9

Total .....................68 ....... 20 ........88

I guess this would be a low voter turn out...lol...probably might happen in the real election too.

Thanks to everyone for voting! It seems that Cerbites as a whole follow the general trend of the electorate, as expressed in the latest Harris-Decima poll. Of course it's a small sample. I'll post another poll in the last week of the election campaign.

Poll Results ........ Gents ... Ladies ....Total ... PctDecided ... Harris-Decima

Conservatives......... 25........ 2 ........ 27 ............ 34% ........... 35%

Liberal ................... 21........ 5......... 26 ............ 33% ........... 28%

NDP ....................... 8 ........ 7 ........ 15 ............ 19% ........... 17%

Green .................... 5 ........ 2 .......... 7 ............. 9% .............. 8%

Bloc Quebecois ....... 2 ........ 1 .......... 3 .............. 4% ............ 10%

Other Left Wing ....... 1 ........ 0 ......... 1 .............. 1%

None of the Above ... 6 ........ 3 ......... 9

Total .....................68 ....... 20 ........88