Tiffany Amber

I had the opportunity to visit Tiffany at her Ottawa location, easy to find, and free parking :) Our encounter was very easily booked, and I stayed for the hour duration.

You will notice that I did not check off the BBW, as I do not like that anology used for ladies that are voluptuous, curvy and beautiful. I really love all women of all shapes and sizes, and voluptuous is a better expression in my opinion.

So lets start with her dimensions and sexy features,

Tiffany Amber stands about 5'4" with shoulder length hair, amazing hazel bedroom eyes, a gorgeous infectious smile and skin so soft with a golden complexion. She is of course all natural 36DD, curves in all the right places and a very sexy bum.

Here is an excellent photo of her, one that I thoroughly like,now could you imagine laying beside a lady with a infectious smile and sexy eyes like that? I did :)

picture.php?albumid=2307&pictureid=14522

When I arrived at her in call location, we gave each a hug hello, and a sensual kiss. We chatted for a bit, and then the clothes disappeared, and off to the shower we went. Some very sensual and amazing touching and cleaning of each others bodies, with some very nice kissing, and she has amazing lips to kiss. Tiffany also has amazing breasts, with beautiful erect nipples when touched delightfully.

'

When we completed our shower, it was off to the bed for some more erotic sensual fun, massage and some other nice services offered by Tiffany.

For those that want to see Tiffany and love voluptuous ladies she offers 2 services,

http://www.missamber.yolasite.com

Of course I seen her for services 2) GFE and it was an amazing time spent, thanks Tiffany will see you again.

Pete ;)

Edited by PistolPete

You might be right,and thanks for pointing that out ;) but she certainly did not smell like it, when I saw her.

I agree she is awesome, but she is a smoker Pistol Pete.

I like Tiffany Amber. I liked her right away.

She is curvy, sweet, pleasing, and just all around lovely. Yesterday was the first time I had a massage from her but it will not be the last. She gives a great massage - firm, thorough, and just enough to work out the knots.

Her location is easy to get to. The room has the right mirror angles and lighting to enjoy the view.

Tiffany is easy to talk to, has the kind of curves that I find dangerous, and...and ymmv...when the energy starts to flow, she follows through by providing great reactions to my feedback. It was very easy to connect with her.

Ahhh. Life can very very good. Thank you Tiffany for a lovely break from a crazy day.

Recently I was able to cross another "bucket List" item off -- I spent an afternoon in the company of two lovely and gorgeous women - Mia Bella and Tiffany Amber.

There is no way words can do justice to the afternoon session I spent with them -- it was over the top sexy, erotic, fun and hot, hot, hot. The afternoon exceed every fantasy I ever had about a duo and I now I can cherish the sweet memories of this afternoon.

The women were phenomenal and attentive to my every need. The afternoon was spend in every combination two girls and guy could think of and do - both pairs and as a threesome -- all I could say was WOW.

In order to give you the women's perspective, here is what Tiffany has written about the afternoon in her blog. It was a wild time.

For any one who is contemplating this type of event, I highly recommend these two lovely ladies for a duo

I would like to add to the great reviews. Tiffany is all the great things you guys are talking about. I don't know what more can be said about Tiffany. If I could I would see her every day!! I've seen SP's that I thought were nice to me, but after visiting Tiffany...now I know what nice is. You can not ask for a better GFE!!! She is a natural...nothing fake about her. It was the first time I wasn't asked for the donation before we got started. I hope she stays around for a long time. I know we've lost a few great ladies to retirement. I will finish with what has already been said...her pics are nice, but she looks better in person 10++!!

Edited by aimtoplease1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.