Thank you SP's of Ottawa!

This is my first visit to Ottawa. I have to say Thank you to the ladies here! Of course to the gentlemen I plan to meet as well. But, to the SP's here, a special Thanks for welcoming me in your city. Sometimes money is not everything, it is the kindness and respect that is shown, True professionalism that has been shown here. If ever in my town....let me be your ambassador!

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. Ottawa is a unique and active town, I have found. Because of our population I believe we are large enough to be anonymous and small enough to be a community. We are not threatened by touring Ladies, indeed welcome them.

I have heard many negative stories about touring, which has in a way, held me back from doing so. Perhaps I will rethink this.

Thank you.

Guest S**a*Q

I hope to see you tonight hun :) and I do want to tour east eventually. I've never been out there, so I am planning a trip that way soon... :D

I'll be in touch!

Mmmm touch!

From my experience, it is a bit nerve wrecking when going so far from home. The best advice I can offer is to be well prepared...have a back up plan when traveling long distance! Spend time chatting and develop some kind of reporter for at least a month. Advertise well, and try to get to know the SP's in that town. Look at other SP's schedules , and try to plan around it. In any city or town, there is a need for fresh faces.

i truly welcome any respectable SP's to my home town. If you need help to organise your tour let me know, I will do my best to be your ambassador!

Guest S**a*Q

Sophia.

You rock more in person than online...

You can be my Amb-ASS-ador anytime that I'm in the Maritimes...

...and believe me I'm a cumming... :P

I'm so glad that we had a chance to meet.

Props to the hotness...

Boys, in Ottawa, you are missing out.

Well, if you miss out on this one...

Trust in the SMQ:P