Tom Brokaw Explains Canada

This is a very apt description of Canadians accompanied by some awesome photography. It really makes one very proud to be a Canadian when you see and hear the way Tom Brokaw explains the relationship between Canada and the United States. It even causes one to take an instant liking to Tom. This was one of the top 10 videos on You Tube for 2010.

Turn up your speakers.

http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat/59025/Canadians-explained-to-Americans

• Like 3

I missed it during the Olympics. Thanks for posting this RG. An excellent piece of work. It should be mandatory viewing for everyone on both sides of the border. It reminds us why we are all so blessed to live here; depite it`s flaws and imperfections, Canada is one of the best places on the planet to call home.

Guest jake_cdn

It is too easy to forget what makes this nation great and too easy to focus on what is wrong with our country.

If there is one thing that we could learn from our American neighbours it is that we have the RIGHT to be proud and vocal about the majesty of Canada

Great post RG.

Thank you for posting that. It is always nice to be reminded of what makes us special and different. I guess that explains why my one sole tattoo is a Canada Flag.

As an American who has been fortunate enough to visit Canada for the last few years, I remember seeing this video when it was first produced for the NBC coverage in the US of the Vancouver Olympics and I remember saving it for my famlily to watch end-to-end. Its a wonderful video and shows just how much we have in common.