This is evolving in quiate an unanticipated way! With the common selections of a number of players, and with Philly and Washington looking like they may be in trouble, Meg ,may be in a pretty good position with 4 from Boston and Tampa Bay.

As for me, I have my two "lesser" known Canucks who are going to have to become scoring stars.

Ah, the pressure. :)

This is evolving in quiate an unanticipated way! With the common selections of a number of players, and with Philly and Washington looking like they may be in trouble, Meg ,may be in a pretty good position with 4 from Boston and Tampa Bay.

Yup....It is gonna be quite a race to the end. Philly and Washington are gonna be outta the picture so it sure could be interesting like you say. Shymale is gonna be hard to catch though !!

i'm predicting Tampa vs Boston & San Jose vs Vancouver

This appears to be a pretty accurate prediction !

After last nights happenings with Philly losing and Detroit inevitably on their way out, it looks as though Meg, MrNice and Rick are on their way up the ladder and poor poor Lee is gonna finish in last place. :icon_cry: The nice guys finish last. Isn't that what they say????

Nothing left to do now but watch, drink beer :chug:and cheer for Meg...oops I mean the Bruins....oops I mean Vancouver !!!!

All I can say is I have a huge smile on my face today!

So you should Meg ! The Bruins kicked Ass !

Big smile eh ? I am thinkin this would be the perfect day to fly to Ottawa to see just how happy Megforfun is ! :icon_wink::icon_wink: lol.

Good luck in the draft. You are moving up ! I will meet you on my way down....haha

Let's just remember the fable of the tortoise and the hare. :) Meg and I are believers.

Keep believing Mr. Nice !! Praying a little bit might not be a bad idea however :-| lol

I am about to drop like a rock in the standings. Come June I will be looking up at ya all I am afraid.

It's been so long I have actually forgotten who my players are! LOL

You still have 6 players left. You are a gaining ! Ottguy is quietly hanging out at the top and Mr Nice at the bottom....oops. Sorry Mr Nice :neutral:

You still have 6 players left. You are a gaining ! Ottguy is quietly hanging out at the top and Mr Nice at the bottom....oops. Sorry Mr Nice :neutral:

You know what they say. Nice guys finish last. :)

You know what they say. Nice guys finish last. :)

Yes yes they do....I will probably be down there soon enough to join you

The fates are not with me! My two "unique Vancouver players are both hurt, so no ground to make up on all of you who also have the Sedins and Kessler.

I see Meg is on the move. :)

GO Canucks!

with the stanley cup final starting wednesday, 2nd place and 3 points behind 1st.it's look good for me, but i'd gladly let meg finish before me so i could be under her( pun intented)

Well it looks as if Shymale is in control and that I have consolidated my position of honor. As they say, you can't win em all.

Go Canucks

Final stats guys and gals. Tight race but Shymale is our champ !! Congrats ....Meg was our female participant and was making a charge for the top...thanks Meg.... I don't mind being under you :wink:....and....MrNice is a graceful winner of the .... well .... Nice Guy Award :roll:

:ThankYou: Thanks for those that participated. Good Fun.

1 Shymale 147

2 Ottguy2 139

3 Rickm 130

4 Peachka 129

5 Megforfun 123

6 Lee Richards 121

7 Lowdark 114

8 MrNice2 102

Edited by LeeRichards

Thats awesome Meg. Thanks for having fun with us. And your team (Bruins) won to boot. Now if you were really in the middle of us in real life.....It would be seven "wonderful men" duking it out to see who ends up with Megforfun...;-) and Meg...I cheered quite a bit for the Bruins cause of you this playoffs so I hope you will return the favor and cheer for my Flyers next year in the playoffs.....:icon_rolleyes: haha

I am happy to be in the middle of so many wonderful men!

Congratulations Shymale for your astute predictions. And to Meg, the supreme Bruins fan. And to think that for Montreal it was only that loss in the second overtime in game 7 vs the Bruins that let me down.

And finally, a big thank you top Lee for setting this up for us. I owe you a beer. :)