A Thank You To The Ladies

After reading, and re-reading a very recent thread,( and I'm probably wording this poorly) , but to all the ladies out there, I think it's safe to say you have our utmost respect and appreciation. Most of the guys here feel the same as I do towards you, with the utmost respect and appreciation.

Anyway, I thought a thank you to all the ladies is in order. You are appreciated and respected by the majority of CERB guys here, and I for one don't want this to ever be a boys club

For whatever it's worth

RG

• Like 8

It is the wonderful guys here, that keep most of us here. We know how you feel about us, it comes out everyday in your posts.

We also know that there will always be a couple of bad apples in the bunch!

But as long as you guys keep us smiling and laughing, we will always know we are appreciated!

Thank you so much guys for all you have said and done to make our days a little brighter!

• Like 3

Well said RG. The ladies definitely do deserve our respect and thanks. They certainly help brighten up our lives and hopefully as gentlemen we can reciprocate.

Bravo Zulu,

WildTiger

Guest tr*****e

I must add my voice to the chorus of huzzah's for our ladies - thank you so very much for brightening our lives!! :)

Thanks to the gents who take us for the gems we are and all the skills and knowledge that come with us!

I've met some of the most respectful men in my life working this job and have enjoyed most of my experiences!

xoxo

Sky

• Like 1

Guest C*****tte

And thank you to all the gentlemen who respect and honour us and how we each individually chose to do business. Its a shame that the good guys have to deal with the consequences of the behaviour of a few bad (and some horrifically bad) apples.

Speaking of which, there is an excellent rebuttal against Heather Mallick's take on clients by Sasha (sex columnist) in Now Toronto. Scroll down.

Thanks to the gents who take us for the gems we are and all the skills and knowledge that come with us!

I've met some of the most respectful men in my life working this job and have enjoyed most of my experiences!

xoxo

Sky

And I've met some of the most wonderful ladies in my life, since taking up this hobby (still not used to that word describing this activity), and have been left with great memories.

RG

Additional Comments:

It is the wonderful guys here, that keep most of us here. We know how you feel about us, it comes out everyday in your posts.

We also know that there will always be a couple of bad apples in the bunch!

But as long as you guys keep us smiling and laughing, we will always know we are appreciated!

Thank you so much guys for all you have said and done to make our days a little brighter!

And thank you for providing a pleasurable escape in our lives.

You ladies are respected and appreciated by the gentleman on CERB

And again, thank you to all the ladies

RG

I have met some very beautiful ladies from CERB. All of them as beautiful inside and out and got close to many because of your charm and affection you expose yourself out here.

I'm very happy to be a part of this fine community we call CERB.

You are all very appreciated by many of us, don't ever forget that.

Hugs and kisses to you all.

i have met only smart, sexy, funny and inteligent ladies since i started using cerb. we men are extremely lucky to be able to spend time with you. the wonderful ladies of cerb you have and always will have my upmost respect and appriciation for allowing us the spend time with you.

I'm a member of other boards, but this is the only one I spend much time on. You gentlemen are the cream of the crop, as far as I'm concerned. The respect and genuine care you show for us comes through, every time. I appreciate how you back us up when we talk about decisions and choices we make. That so, so many of you appreciate a lot of the stresses and sometimes dangers we face in this business means more than you may realize. The occasional bad apple really stands out, here, because they're so different from the rest!

Can't really add to what some of the prior posts have said about the quality of most of the ladies here, but I can steadfastly agree.