Raquel Brooks • White

Raquel somewhat recently arrived in Halifax from the west coast, and she’d been on my “to visit” radar for some time. This past week, I was able to make that happen.

Communication (both through Lyla messaging and through text) was extremely quick, clear, and articulate. My type of woman! Her in call is conveniently located if you have a car, it might be slightly trickier if you don’t. Easy and not overly expensive by cab though. Very safe residential area of Halifax.

Her pictures are accurate; if you like what you see online, you’ll like what you see in person. I actually think the photos don’t do her justice, for what it’s worth. She is an older provider (50), but carries her age exceptionally well. I would have estimated 40. Exceptionally flexible (no, seriously). At one point, I stopped to ask “doesn’t it *hurt* being in that position?” which brought laughter. Apparently, yoga is a great thing.

The experience overall can be best described as being that of a courtesan. Lots of intimacy. Lots of effort to make a connection, and to make you feel special. Nothing was rushed in the slightest at any point, and the feeling throughout was that her entire world revolves around you. It’s a great sensation. Many times she would ask things such as, “do you prefer THIS.... or THIS...”. There was never really a wrong answer to those questions, but she applied herself 100% to my choices. 

I don’t know if she offers 30 minute sessions, but, if that’s what you’re after, she’s probably not your choice. It’d be like ordering an fine glass of whisky, and  slamming it in one gulp. Raquel is a complete build up sensual experience, and to be savoured. She goes the extra mile to make a personal connection with you while you’re there, and it’s appreciated.

I walked away from the session thinking, “wow, I really really had a great time!”. Not even remotely a single regret or disappointment whatsoever.

Any questions, give me a shout.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I would agree. I left thinking the same thing. Wow... had a great time. Extremely passionate and truly enjoys what she does. Plan on visiting again in the near future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.