Jessica in London, England

http://www.privatecompanion.co.uk/

Jessica. A beauty, a brunette spinner, athlete, angel. It's been a dazzlingly bright day in London, and as she entered my room, the light caught her long dark hair and it shimmered red, a subtle undertone, but definitely a reddish sheen! Yes, the omens were favourable, the auguries said to proceed, and I proceeded.

Jessica, spinner supreme: 5'3, perfectly proportioned breasts, magnificent ass, great legs, beautiful face.

Chat first over wine, travel tales, exchanging Oriental adventures as we size each other up and get relaxed. She's fit and hot, and wearing a red designer dress, low cut at the back, as if we were going out on the town. I had dressed up, myself, before she arrived, I wanted to impress as much as I could, and I now wished we had had longer, because it would have been perfect to take her out in the mood I was in, and the way she looked. Stylish, fit, sexy. London would have approved. I certainly approved.

Only a thong under the dress, nothing else, I soon discovered. It had to come off, too, and my tongue went to work; 'the woman always comes first'. We carried on like this for ages. I loved the taste of her, and I loved her strong fit legs, and she has abs, real abs, hard and defined and so kissable. I held them and stroked them as I licked, and licked, and she helped herself along before it was my turn. Exquisite pleasure from her tongue was my reward, and then we held each other tight and kissed, and kissed. I thought of my current favourite sex film, with Chastity Lynne, and it felt just like that. Then cowgirl and mish, so good, as we changed positions and kept the rhythm. Tight and hot and responsive.

Where did the time go? Two hours up already, and she has to go. Her ride awaits. Another time, we promise. And I will.

A stunner, sexy, smart, and with the perfect spinner body. Jessica.

Unforgettable!

Edited by Cato
  • Like 1

Great write up Cato. I checked out Jessica's pictures and my God she is beautiful and lovely. I almost envy you (just joking :-). I am happy for you). I did my first two degrees in English universities but was so busy with school work dring the 5 years that never had the time to date beautiful English girls. (time to make up for it now, may be :-)). Half my family lives in England and now I have another incentive to visit them more frequent than once a decade lol. Thanks for staying in touch Cato from long distance.

Jessica is absolutely stunning and I suspect even more beautiful in person. Great recommendation/post as usual Cato.

If you check out her portfolio on the website I mentioned in my reco, you'll see she's wearing the red dress in a couple of the pics. So hot!!! I can't post them, though.

Hoping for another encounter with her before I get back to Canada.