With The Talk About Age Preferences...

Personally as a mature SP I believe my age has helped me for every age bracket client.

1- younger gents in thier 20's love the cougar experience.

2- clients in their 30's and 40's like a lady slightly older or younger.

3- clients in thier 50's, 60's and beyond think I am a babe so it's win, win for me. :icon_smile: No need at all to lie about my age. If anyone asks I tell the truth, as previously stated there is nothing worse than someone having an expectation only to be met at the door and be disappointed.

Not a great way to start a date!

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I'm still getting carded at the liquor store, but I'm turning 34... I say that I'm 30 when posting on other ad sites, because I apparently look closer to 25. I don't really change anything on my ads...

I can't say that I'm 25 either, as soon as people talk to me, my age and experience shows a lot... It's too hard to create new lifetimelines... :)

In my head I decided to forego chronological age factors a long time ago. In my heart I am and forever will be, 44. I think I was born that age. :)

However, chronologically, I am considered a mature woman and I have no issue with that. Its doesn't mean I am always mature :shock:, but I do have wisdom and experience to rely on.

I like that.