For The Ladies...First Time Meeting A Gentleman

I know for me (and probably some of the other guys too) when you have a encounter scheduled with a lady for the first time, there is the pre-date anticipation, nervousness, and excitement, not to mention the jitters watching the clock, anxiously waiting for that knock on the door And finally meeting the lady you only got to know through her profile/website and any communications you have had via email/pm, and maybe phone calls.

My question to the ladies is this. Do you get any sort of similar feelings when meeting a gentleman for the first time. Do you get nervous, get feelings of excitement and anticipation. Does waiting for the knock on the door (if in-call) or walking up to a hotel room, and knocking on the door give you any excitement, pre date jitters (and pre date jitters in a good way, like going on a blind date)

Just wondering how the ladies view the first time meeting with a gentleman

RG

Guest M***re***e

I totally get the pre-date jitters! A combination of nerves, anticipation, excitement & a little bit of worry (a.is he going to show? and b.are there going to be any problems)

It's kind of like christmas; I have no idea what sort of present is on the other side of the door! At least the client has seen my pictures & read some things about me (bio, reviews, ads).

And then just like Christmas, I get to unwrap my present & see what delights await underneath the pretty packaging lol :tongue:

Since I am new, I am of course nervous when meeting someone for the first time. As Jade mentioned above, I am concerned about them showing up, but beyond that I want to make sure that I am wearing what they have requested. Am I what he is looking for and will I satisfy his desires. I think these are very normal thoughts.

Further to that, since I have met men that I have either chatted with here on Cerb or have exchanged e-mails with, I always want to make sure that I try surpass expectations. Under-promise and then over-deliver and with that comes nervousness.

I'm not sure if these feelings will pass in time, but I would like to think a certain amount of apprehension and anticipation is good for the experience and can add to the excitement. That moment before the knock on the door or just before the first kiss!

Satin

I've been in this business for quite awhile and I still have the pre-date anxiousness, for sure!

I try hard to make sure that the gentleman knows as much as possible about the kind of companion I am, and even though I've never had anyone leave disappointed, it's possible that a new client might be surprised, or uncomfortable for some reason. Attraction is a subtle thing, sometimes.

I do enjoy meeting a new gentleman, though! There's something thrilling about it, for me. Knowing that I get to put a face and body together with e-mail and phone calls, at last, is exciting. Starting all over again is a wonderful thing, every time.

I only get pre-date jitters 10 mins before the gentlemen is about to show up (approximately) im usually too busy getting myself ready and making sure my place looks ok to really think about being nervous

Men or women, I think it's part of the human nature; this sense of anticipation that brings the jitters and butterflies until all settles in.

I have been hobbying a long time and still, it's always the same when meeting a lady for the first time.

After a few meetings meeting the same lady, it's much better and it's like visiting.

I get the jitters for sure. Its the excitment and the anticipation.

If I'm hosting I will usually spend the prior hours making sure everything is ok. Its the military in me but I check and recheck everything over and over until I'm satisfied I have a warm comfortable environment for the lady to enter into.

I find the anticipation and excitment to be part of the experience for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

To the ladies!

I tip my hat to you all!

As a few of the ladies have said, "I worry if they will be a problem", I can't imagine what you would do if he is a problem. I am not a small guy and I can protect myself, but even I am afraid of the woman that I am going to visit as I do not like confrontations.

How you handle the "problem clients" I don't know, but I would like you all to be safe and take care of yourselves.

I definitely get pre-date jitters as well. I'm nervously excited, but often I'm not too worried about my safety (I trust my screening method and know that bad dates are a very small minority of the clients SPs/MAs see).

I wonder about how my date will kiss, taste, how they will feel against me... I wonder if we'll get along, and how the conversation will flow (what if I don't have anything to say? what if it's awkward?)

I find it exciting not to know who I'm going to open the door too. Of course I get a good impression of who they are as a person via chat, PM, or e-mail, but there's something about finally seeing them face-to-face that I find really tantalizing!

• Like 1

To the ladies!

I tip my hat to you all!

As a few of the ladies have said, "I worry if they will be a problem", I can't imagine what you would do if he is a problem. I am not a small guy and I can protect myself, but even I am afraid of the woman that I am going to visit as I do not like confrontations.

How you handle the "problem clients" I don't know, but I would like you all to be safe and take care of yourselves.

I've rarely had to have someone leave. I've gotten a bad vibe at the door, didn't care for his attitude, suggested we part ways. Another good reason for rejection is them suddenly deciding they don't want to pay the rate quoted on the phone, which they knew before arrival, just thought the half the minimum quoted would be "ok" (it's not, just in case anyone was curious lol).

I rarely get concerned about asking someone to move on, since I am about 5'11 in heels, plus older, so it would take a lot to phase me.