Half-way between RMT and erotic ?

Guest e**m***h

and

There's a Seinfeld episode that covers just about everything in life

Sorry, but if you can't laugh you'll cy

RG:icon_biggrin:

roamingguy - this just about killed me! Whole new perspective on inhibition. So is there a Seinfeld on how best to swab a lot of red wine out of your keyboard? Seems to be my most current problem.

Also - I would hugely recommend Megan as well. A wonderfully sincere and warm person and a tremendously gifted MA!

Whatever you decide on I wish you luck; I remember my first MA experience and I was so nervous I came close to backing out; I was fortunate to have an understanding and helpful MA who explained a few things to me that first time. No looking back since.

The first MP I ever went to, I didn't even know I was at an MP. I had some back problems, so I decided to try massage. I heard there could be more available than just a great backrub, but at the first place I went to, I didn't get anything more. So I was puzzled and thought that maybe I was at one of those "legitimate" places. Then I asked on one of these early forums, I think it was on Lyla's List (if anybody remembers that place), whether they knew a place that was more relaxation than therapeutic. The place I just went to was on that list, and it puzzled me. So later, I found out that I had sent out all of the wrong signals, I kept my shorts on, etc., etc. So when I say, keeping your shorts on is going to be bad for you, I really meant it, from experience. :sm185:

Thank you for people that recommended me.

I just wanted to mentionned that when a client is booking for a therapeutic massage, it is TOTALLY HIS CHOICE to keep his boxers on or not. To be honest I prefer not, cause its hard to work on the lower back and hips when the guy boxers are in the way.

I had rare case when the guy wanted to be covered, but its happening and I need to respect the level of comfortability of the client. The most important thing in a massage is to make sure the client is comfortable, so if he wants to keep his boxers on or being covered by a towel, thats the way we will go.

I work in medical centers and also spas and now i work for myself, so i had to follow different protocol, but the best is when the client is naked.

• Like 1