Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Having an ex call and show up at your house so many times you have to report him to the police and get them to give him a talking to AFTER you get your mom to talk to him telling him that he needs to stop being a crazy stalker.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like he should have listened to your mom.

Eating a friend's delicious homemade beans and paying for it for several hours with a tummy ache and.....

Being out for a good part of the day in beautiful weather and when you get home and are manhandling the wheelchair up the steps the heavens just open and you get drenched straight through. Brrrr.

Just got home to realize I lost power at some point during the day. And now my computer is fried and no longer turns on. Just the fan works. And I was all psyched to download the finale of Sons of Anarchy and watch it with supper....GAAAHH!

Posted via Mobile Device

When your abusive ex-boyfriend contact you out of nowhere when it's been over a year.

jackass.

Ugh....that's always fun. He obviously doesn't know who he's messing with. Has he not seen what you do to furniture? :p

In all seriousness though, don't be afraid to go to LE if it gets too bad..

Posted via Mobile Device

having a presentation scheduled to run from 9:45 to 10:45 and looking forward to taking the rest of the day off afterwards only to learn that your presentation has been bumped from the morning schedule to the mid afternoon schedule.... arrrrrrrgh.

Guest **cely***r***ne

In case your wondering why I have not been online lately...

Things that suck...

1. Not having internet for a month

2. Calling internet company to come hook me up...only to not be there when he finally decides to show

3. Coming back from a trip and its not working

HAHA! All I can do is laugh at the unfortunate events....

4. Calling the company complaining only to have them tell me it will be another few days to get back...

I then called another company to hook up with, and.....

5. They havent shown up yet either!!

I truly believe that I wasnt meant to have internet now...BUT remaining positive that it will happen.

Edited by **cely***r***ne

In case your wondering why I have not been online lately...

Things that suck...

1. Not having internet for a month

2. Calling internet company to come hook me up...only to not be there when he finally decides to show

3. Coming back from a trip and its not working

HAHA! All I can do is laugh at the unfortunate events....

4. Calling the company complaining only to have them tell me it will be another few days to get back...

I then called another company to hook up with, and.....

5. They havent shown up yet either!!

I truly believe that I wasnt meant to have internet now...BUT remaining positive that it will happen.

The above mentioned internet issues suck. We miss you here Penelope! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest *u***p

Just having one of those weeks... Lost a good friend because of my own stupidity and now I have no fucking bed to sleep in for a week (ex took it). FML!

Learning the death of a friend.

She was only 22 years old.

Let's say in the past year I had too much people that I know died. There is something wrong.

I'll miss you pretty girl:(

Learning the death of a friend.

She was only 22 years old.

Let's say in the past year I had too much people that I know died. There is something wrong.

I'll miss you pretty girl:(

I can't pretend to know what something like this feels like but I know way too many people who do. You're in my thoughts sweetie....**Gives Malika a Big Hug**......I'm here if you want to talk.

...discovering that the weekend is one hell of a lot shorter when Friday night lasts into the wee hours of Saturday....

• Like 1

Loosing your phone :( Thankfully I had enough reward points to pay for my new phone but still had to fork out $35.00 to transfer. Also, I lost all of my contacts .... so all you nice friends out there who allowed me to save your numbers ... send me a text :)

Additional Comments:

After spending time and money....finding your phone! LOL

Waking up soooooooo tired. And needing nothing more than to just take a day to play hooky and stay in bed just a little bit longer. But then realizing you've already used up all your sick days for the year....soooo...off to work I go. :(

Posted via Mobile Device

I feel your pain. I woke up with a bad back this morning at 4:45 and didn't make it out of bed until 6:25. late starting today, but I'm on cruise control now. LOL

being addicted to Monsters (the energy drink) and coffee.

I tried to quit both of them, not at the same time, but I tried and my body went into a bad space...so badly. now I just give up. I need those drugs to fonction.

Lathering up the old face for a shave, only to find the water has been shut off in my building. Using water from the brita and a measuring cup just isn't quite the same...

Having your favourite lady friend over for a popcorn/movie night and then having the cable go out. Now what do we do? Hehe. (Modern version of running out of gas) Bad Cub!

Posted via Mobile Device

Having your favourite lady friend over for a popcorn/movie night and then having the cable go out. Now what do we do? Hehe. (Modern version of running out of gas) Bad Cub!

Posted via Mobile Device

I could think of a lot of fun you could do in the dark ... :b

Posted via Mobile Device

I could think of a lot of fun you could do in the dark ... :b

Yeah I'm with Areez on this one. Explain to me how this sucks exactly? :p

Cleaning out my fridge after waiting waaaaaaaayyy too long to do it. Gotta love that Mystery Stench...

Grabbing a shower only to realize I'm out of conditioner, after I already shampooed, twice!

Even better......running out of hot water just after you've barely gotten started. Holy shrinkage, Batman.