Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Paying for an upgrade for my GPS and then can't seem to get it uploaded to the device before it's time to depart on the trip that was the whole point of getting the upgrade.

Spent most of the day yesterday re-watching Dexter season 6 only to fall asleep before the season 7 premier. Dang! Hopefully it will be on demand tomorrow!

Feeling confused because I have no idea what is going on. Sometimes wires get crossed and friendships get strained and I don't like that...makes Steve feel sad.:icon_sad:

Having to cancel an 8:30 pm call last night due to the power being out in my area for from 6:30 until 9:30 pm. Grrrrr....

• Like 1

I totally forgot about Thanksgiving with everything I have to do. Shit, now I'm going to be chained to the stove all weekend.lol. Not in the mood to cook but I am the only with enough space to accomodate people and seems like it's always expected of me. Bye bye relaxing weekend...:(

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 2

Dealing with a very large dog with a very bad UTI. Last night was the first night I got more than a couple hours sleep at a stretch. And I've only had to clean up a few messes today. I'm a week behind on everything I'd planned to do.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Trying to plan out all the activities for the next two months and nothing is fitting in right in my calender!

A client deciding when he got here, he'd like me to join him and the lady who's working at my place today for a duo.

Ummm, I need more than 30 seconds to get ready.

• Like 2

After yet another very long day, sitting down to check my email to find the first message is someone getting pissy with me because I didn't get right back to him in 10-15 minutes. (Like I usually do, IF there's any way possible.) I've had a very long, ugly, stressful week. My home is a wreck. I'm dirt tired. I haven't been able to work in a week. And I'm really not in the mood for someone who seems to expect me to jump when he snaps his fingers, and then feels entitled to tell me all about the great opportunity I just blew when I "failed" to (his actual word!). Yep, toots! Sounds like I really lost out big. »_«

• Like 2

After yet another very long day, sitting down to check my email to find the first message is someone getting pissy with me because I didn't get right back to him in 10-15 minutes. (Like I usually do, IF there's any way possible.) I've had a very long, ugly, stressful week. My home is a wreck. I'm dirt tired. I haven't been able to work in a week. And I'm really not in the mood for someone who seems to expect me to jump when he snaps his fingers, and then feels entitled to tell me all about the great opportunity I just blew when I "failed" to (his actual word!). Yep, toots! Sounds like I really lost out big. »_«

That is disappointing! Christine, you needed to answer him in 1 minute and you should be ready for him in 10 mins since he's on his way over! LOL! You lost a real gem there! NOT! As soon as guys start talking to me like that and depending on the kind of mood I'm in to deal with a peabrain, I will either tell them to get lost or ignore them for the hell of it. Keep your chin up.. Tomorrow is another day.

• Like 1

Guest V***s*aP*I

Forgetting about a school paper until 48 hours before it is due. Then trying to write it while dealing with a depressed Ex-Boyfriend.

Guest *ig*a**

When your eating toast with honey and you get honey on your thumb and then you scroll the screen of your phone what a mess arrggghh.

Getting a cold and feeling crappy. Been a long time since I had one.

Sore throat here ... On it's current trajectory it should develop into something really unpleasant in time to ruin the weekend

To post an ad within your province say you will be providing an incall service at a different locality within your province than normal and identifying that part of the island as the "east" only to have a member of that area inform me that this indeed is the west....

total fail..loll

I am the "Yes Superwoman" who always bends for my family. They decide they want to come for Thanksgiving on short notice. While I'm grateful for family and friends, I wish they could have asked me this 2 weeks ago but that's how my family rolls. They think of me like Martha Stewart on speed or something because somehow I'm amazing under pressure and can get it all done right before I collapse.lol.

No, I'm not being ungrateful but I'm dealing with a multitude of things right now like managing my insomnia and stress levels. Cooking is the last thing I wanted to do. If anyone is looking for me, I'll be chained to the stove this weekend! And I'll be dragging my sister along with me!

• Like 1

On the way to the hospital to get my mom a walking cast, my dad dropped off his karaoke machine for Sunday Thanksging...his music is ancient :(. Guess I wil brush up on " Start spreading the news...."

My bad for getting rid of the piano!

• Like 4

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Think of all the ladies who had their pants charmed off to "OLE BLUE EYES" over the decades a lot of us would not be here other wise!