Things that suck, and not in a good way.

This actually happened a while back. Had a garage sale to get rid of certain useless "stuff". A relative dropped by and among the "stuff" were items that they recognized as gifts they had given me in recent years. Opps.. awkward moment for sure. Moral - KEEP RELATIVES AWAY FROM YOUR GARAGE SALES. Good safety tip.:-|

Guest ***nno**n***

So my trip to BC ended up being family from BC showing up at my door expecting to stay for a week. Can we say "OH SHIT?" Sigh

Not sure how I'm going to make up a whole week of lost income. It won't even be for a good reason, I'll be out most of the time simply because I dislike them all.

Then having to explain to someone who got angry he couldn't "come by" when if I'm unavailable, it really means I'm unavailable.

Going through cock withdrawal on top of it!!! If someone wants to take a trip to the birds hill park showers let me know!

Guest A*ro**n
So my trip to BC ended up being family from BC showing up at my door expecting to stay for a week. Can we say "OH SHIT?" Sigh

Not sure how I'm going to make up a whole week of lost income. It won't even be for a good reason, I'll be out most of the time simply because I dislike them all.

Then having to explain to someone who got angry he couldn't "come by" when if I'm unavailable, it really means I'm unavailable.

Going through cock withdrawal on top of it!!! If someone wants to take a trip to the birds hill park showers let me know!

Argh, sorry for your conundrum. Perhaps you should make next week a MMF duo week only. Money and cock problems solved. I think I've got a head for this business :)

Booking a hotel for some playtime then having the lady cancel late yesterday. Then making arrangements for another lady who cancelled a few minutes ago, actually 10min after I checked in to the room. Sucks!

Three times a charm? LOL I need to stick to "professionals" with incalls.

I love sour candy but after a trip to sugar mountain and a shockingly bright blue tongue, I may have to give it a rest! I actually color coordinated my outfit to match my tongue today! Hmmm if I had the time, that could be a pretty great photo op lol.

Having to play Spider-Man out of a third story apartment cause stupid ladder was just a little too short. On that note its could practice if someone SO show up in the middle. Haha lol

Guest ***nno**n***

Had a starfish, feeling sad.

Additional Comments:

First one ever. Threw me for a loop. Then I played with my toys, I'm good now ;-) Peregrine you're such a sweetie!

House guests that don't seem to wanna leave.

Unexpected expenses.

Composing an important but long email only to have your computer freeze before saving.

Five nicks and cuts from simply doing housework.

Ugh is today almost over?

Sciata nerve pain gone now coming back!!! Arghhh!!

You need a good massage from one of the wonderful cerb ladies :)

Guest webothscore

Classically, trying to find gifts for parents. Arrrggh! I think alcohol is the only way to go!

Was gardening in a white tank top. I turned on the hose and it happened to have a leak in it and soaked me entirely. I came around the corner of the house to try and get inside quickly without anyone noticing and of course my neighbor who is a dirty old man caught me in a soaked tank top.... nipples and all!!!

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat
Was gardening in a white tank top. I turned on the hose and it happened to have a leak in it and soaked me. I came around the corner of the house to try and get inside quickly without anyone noticing and of course my neighbor who is a dirty old man caught me in a soaked tank top nipples and all!!!

Waiting to read "today my hot neighbour was gardening in a white tank top and soaked herself with the hose" in the Highlights of the Day thread.

Oatmeal with chocolate syrup really sucks.

@Nicky--Good thing dirty old man didn't stroke out from the sight of the boobies, but they probably made him stroke off.

Bacon falling out of the pan and into the space between the stove and the wall where spider-webs are. Such a tragic waste. Poor bacon throw-aways :-( Sucks! ...and not in a good way.

Injuring my arm at kickboxing. Know it looks like I have a golf ball as an elbow and cannot bend my arm. At this time, with no clinic open I ain't going to wait 12 hours at the hospital, guess I'll have to wait until morning. At least it doesn't hurt much. Guess I won't be able to able to masturbate myself tonight. Geez Nicolette didn't pick a good time to post new picture lol