Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest webothscore
Weekends are too short! I need another one.

Didn't we get another hour this weekend? ;)

Guest ***nno**n***
Didn't we get another hour this weekend? ;)

Yes and i put it to good use. :-P

My father was suppose to have one of his kidney remove on Friday...operation didn't happen because they think he may have bladder cancer...my grandmother died of this. FML

• Like 2

My father was suppose to have one of his kidney remove on Friday...operation didn't happen because they think he may have bladder cancer...my grandmother died of this. FML

I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and know you are in everyone's thoughts.

Can you effectively complain about a neighbor whose music (the base) actually makes your walls vibrate? This is a single home with atleast 40feet between houses!

Can you effectively complain about a neighbor whose music (the base) actually makes your walls vibrate? This is a single home with atleast 40feet between houses!

It seems like you ought to be able to complain about that any time of the day. But here's a copy of the bylaw. I know for sure you can complain about it happening during certain hours.

http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/laws-licenses-and-permits/laws/noise-law-law-no-2004-253

(Not that I ever once called bylaw. But man, was I tempted!)

The garbage collectors who carelessly throw back the recycle bins and it takes 20 minutes to pick up the stuff that was left behind and strewn on the lawn.

Having someone completely ruin a good day. Working with a family member suck! I can take and ignore a lot of crap but when it come to a close family member it really hurts.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Being efficient to the point you are tasked with a volume of work that would normally be handled by 3 people thus getting in the way of mid-day trysts. ;-)

Guest ChantalSummers

Having my Bengal kitten for two months and my original cat still doesn't like her :(. She's absolutely adorable!! I really hope they learn to like each other someday...

Snow on the ground today!!! While I try to hide it, I'm not a fan of winter. Only six more months of this till spring like weather. Oh Joy!

Snow on the ground today!!! While I try to hide it, I'm not a fan of winter. Only six more months of this till spring like weather. Oh Joy!

Snow came suddenly that there were many accidents on 417 involving multiple vehicles around noon. The good thing is - it didn't seem to involve casulties, at least from what I could see.

Snow came suddenly that there were many accidents on 417 involving multiple vehicles around noon. The good thing is - it didn't seem to involve casulties, at least from what I could see.

Aside from the few drivers without snow tires it always seems that the first real snow fall of the year catches drivers by surprise. It is like everyone forgot how to drive in the snow. Two or three more days of snow on the ground will give the majority time enough to relearn what had been forgotten since last March. Till then, keep your head down!

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

Hummm .... things that suck but not in a good way

Ah yes ..... I know .... My SO!

Parts supply lines. Unfricking real nowadays. My two biggest tractors are down at the same time. My old one is waiting for an oil cooler (10 days to delivery) and my new one is waiting for a cab door glass (don't ask) and was shipped from the USA (minimum 6 days). I don't care if it's warranty or not. Keeping equipment up and running is damned near impossible nowadays because the companies get bigger, leaner, and less responsive. I need another drink!

• Like 2

My 1-year-old puppy stole and ate an entire raw bread dough this morning. Since that can kill a dog, I was pretty upset about it. I canceled an appointment and had to turn down another so I could observe him closely to see if we were going to have to make a quick run to the vet. (On a weekend, of course. Of course!)

He burped all afternoon.

Tonight, he's farting. Very, very loudly and often. It would be horrible here, if it weren't so comical.

I think he'll live. Me? Unfortunately, probably also.

• Like 1

Broke my baby toe for the umpteenth time. Damn! Of course' date=' I keep banging it and wearing shoes is a chore![/quote']

Now may I ask is this a work injury ? If so I would suggest replacing the footboard on your bed with one that does not protrude above the mattress.....

Either that or shag crossways on the bed....

Keep the headboard tho !!! ;) xoxo hugs

Being super excited about an encounter this evening and "poof" the lady has seem to have vanished. I'd scramble for a replacement but the couple of times I have done that in the past have been my worst experiences. Arrh!

To address RNH's comment, I do have a back-up plan ;) masturbate! That's the only plan for tonight as I never double book.

Cheers