Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Saturday, I finally dealt with hundreds of books that I tried, but couldn't get rid of any other way. I tore the covers off them and readied them for recycling. I was okay for a few hours, but then started shaking, and that turned into crying. Luckily someone held me down and poured enough moonshine into me to get me calmed down. See highlights of the day for how this worked out.

• Like 1

For over 2 weeks a woodpecker is pecking my antenna pole at home at 4:30 every morning. He pecks and stops I fall back asleep he starts over again, its getting on my nerve and I need more sleep. I will not do anything for now because it's mating time for the little bugger and I understand he needs to get laid.

• Like 6

You know how some days as soon as you get out of bed you just know your day will SUCK....thats the way I feel about today but I got that feeling last night before I even went to sleep......nothing in life is simple and the more important things are to you the harder they seem to get.......oh well off to work.... have a great day everyone.

My cat knocked my laptop off the table and now the screen is black. My laptop is where my Rosetta Stone language learning was. Le sigh.

• Like 1

My cat knocked my laptop off the table and now the screen is black. My laptop is where my Rosetta Stone language learning was. Le sigh.

May be it sensed that you were paying too much attention to Rosetta! lol.

• Like 1

Woke-up with a headache for the third morning in a row this week.

Today's headache was compounded by waking up from a bad dream. In the dream my SO was cheating on me with another man. She was making out with him on the couch in front of me while I was watching TV. -- The sad part is that I have been single for 14 years. And no sex in two years. :(

I was up early as usual this morning. I was sitting down enjoying my breakfast when I realised I was sweating. This is highly irregular for me unless I have been doing something to work up a sweat for. ;) Turns out that it is +24 and feels like +34.

• Like 1

I was up early as usual this morning. I was sitting down enjoying my breakfast when I realised I was sweating. This is highly irregular for me unless I have been doing something to work up a sweat for. ;) Turns out that it is +24 and feels like +34.

I am in Newfoundland.... we would love some of that heat....

• Like 2

Today's weather in Ottawa.....f-ing rain!!!!!

You'll just have to go fishing instead of golfing Pete !!!

This would be a good catch ? ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwBWkchikQsfGBj380gsL1LyqB19-taNsbDToh4nN69XhxoYNbwg

• Like 2

Bracing myself for the onset of major things that suck

Began last weekend with Mother's Day, visiting a mother and brother (and sister in law) who are now just mother and brother (and sister in law) in name only

And while it's a long weekend, Sunday is the one year anniversary of Dad's last birthday...he passed away shortly thereafter

Right now I really feel sort of family less

RG :-(

• Like 2

I was awakened last night by a severe calf cramp. White hot pain lancing up ones leg is a great way to break the sleep cycle. When the alarm roused me from sleep's embrace this morning, I still had the echo of last night's agony pulsing up my leg. Short of waking up with a migraine, this is my least favourite way to start the day.

Additional Comments:

RG :-(

Aww RG, we will always be here for you. I realize this may be a weak substitute, but I like to think there are men & women in this community who truly care about each other. Not a bad definition of a family, even if it is a virtual family.

• Like 3

I was awakened last night by a severe calf cramp. White hot pain lancing up ones leg is a great way to break the sleep cycle. When the alarm roused me from sleep's embrace this morning, I still had the echo of last night's agony pulsing up my leg. Short of waking up with a migraine, this is my least favourite way to start the day.

That sound like it could be Fibromyalgia. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Fibromyalgia/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

I know what you mean about waking up to a migraine. I have been having them for a few decades now. The ones that start later in the day are a little easier to deal with and treat. than the one you wake up with. Ugh...

Originally Posted by roamingguy View Post

RG

I think I speak for most of us when I say, Your online family is here for you when you need us, RG.

• Like 1

Wisdom teeth surgery to remove them.... way too painful.. and sucks not being able to eat delicious meals when everyone around can!

• Like 1

My dishwasher has officially become a storage spot. Hand washing isn't so bad I guess.... :handjob:

Mine too!! For like a month! sigh...I eat 4 times a day, I feel as though everytime I turn around I am doing more dishes:( Booo my hands are getting dried out hahah..

feeling sooooo tired:( Have a 75 min session to get threw.

Was out last night with a lovely client and didn't kennel one of my dogs, came home to a shredded bag of dog food I forgot to pick up and she peed on my new rug:(

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1

Just got forewarned that I will have ads for my " granny ass" Yet....I am 39! And still got it! That sucks big time....but I shall rise above and not stress too much! Felling sad...mad...and sorry ...

• Like 1

I made a batch of good old fashioned Shake & Bake last night. I had a tray of chicken legs that needed cooking. They turned out better than I had hoped, all golden brown and crispy.

The first bite told a different tale. The meat was off! :sm48: I had bought the chicken only the day before. Spat out the first mouthful and tossed the whole batch into the trash. Ended up having cereal for dinner instead.

• Like 1

There are many things about the month of May that suck for me but I am doing my best to just focus on things that are positive... i will be happy when May is ovet.

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah

To please everyone. It is just NOT possible. And that sucks.