Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Waking up at 5am to a couple of strange people snooping around in my backyard.

It's a man and woman who walk their dog. They have been in my backyard before and only left when I literally chased them out. They don't have the dog on a leash, which is required by law, and they always say they are in my yard because the dog is there.

This morning they woke me up because of the noise from the leaves on the ground. So I watched them wander around, looking in my garage windows, looking at my back door...they weren't trying to get the dog out of they yard at all. They were in my yard for about ten minutes.

I don't think they are actually burglars but they do seem to be really super nosey and have zero respect for anyone else's property. I opened my window and yelled at them get off my property, which I've done before. As the guy was leaving he made a point of walking over my flower bed and made a big hole in my hedge. And they took their time leaving.

I called the cops just to start a file/paper trail, and I'll be getting them on video. Pissed off that I spend a fortune to live in a really nice neighbourhood and end up with creeps like this wandering around.

Guest realnicehat
Waking up at 5am to a couple of strange people snooping around in my backyard.

It's a man and woman who walk their dog. They have been in my backyard before and only left when I literally chased them out. They don't have the dog on a leash, which is required by law, and they always say they are in my yard because the dog is there.

This morning they woke me up because of the noise from the leaves on the ground. So I watched them wander around, looking in my garage windows, looking at my back door...they weren't trying to get the dog out of they yard at all. They were in my yard for about ten minutes.

I don't think they are actually burglars but they do seem to be really super nosey and have zero respect for anyone else's property. I opened my window and yelled at them get off my property, which I've done before. As the guy was leaving he made a point of walking over my flower bed and made a big hole in my hedge. And they took their time leaving.

I called the cops just to start a file/paper trail, and I'll be getting them on video. Pissed off that I spend a fortune to live in a really nice neighbourhood and end up with creeps like this wandering around.

I used to have this problem. Now I have a big fence, a big gate, a big lock, and a medium sized dog with a big bark.

Speaking of which, post hole digging......that sucks.

Guest webothscore

After taking a video and mentioning lawsuit, they won't come back, trust me. Some people are so disrespectful of property that is not theirs, they deserve to have a mark of sorts on their life's file.

Guest realnicehat
After taking a video and mentioning lawsuit, they won't come back, trust me.

Or they may just laugh at you and be more quiet the next time. :)

I won't pretend to be a lawyer, I won't even pretend to be a guy who watches TV shows about lawyers, but I would think that anyone that brazen isn't overly afraid of being sued for trespassing.

You have to wonder how many times they have been Cinelli's yard without getting caught.

Speaking of which, post hole digging......that sucks.

Scheduled an auger rental for Saturday morning.

Like I said, I don't think they are going to steal anything, they're just jerks.

The guy was so nonchalant when I caught him I couldn't believe it. I was yelling at him and his wife was ignoring me and looking in my garage windows.

Thinking you're all that in the technology department, then spending several hours smashing your face against the keyboard, trying to figure out why, Why, WHY your video isn't displaying on your web site. After trying every possible HTML combination, crying, and pledging my faith to a variety of deities, I discovered, to my utter embarrassment, that the AdBlocker extension I just installed on my netbook was blocking the video as an ad because it had the word "ad" in the file name.

I feel like a total chimp.

When I was gone in Europe, I lend my apartment to a few friends who were in Toronto for a weekend...I just realize that about half of my bottle of really expensive rhum is well...missing.

They are the only people that could have done that...I guess they taught the invitation included free booze :(

• Like 1

When you sit in the drive thru at Tim Hortons for 10 minutes and then get to the speaker and find out they don't have what you want and you now have to wait 5-10 minutes to get out of the drive thru empty handed

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Finding out I may not be around to open up for Halloween and being stuck with numerous bags and boxes of candy and chocolate. I guess part of this belongs in "highlights of the day".

UPS!! When the sign over the doorbell says "Knock, Don't Ring the Buzzer", knock on the dam door and not leave your little sticker to go pick up your package.

They basically almost ruined a surprise birthday present my sons have planned and ordered for me but when I saw the sticker, I got another family member to get it off the door.

I knew something was up with all the whispers around the house but I still have no clue what it is but I have an idea.

I guess I will have to cover the entire buzzer, I'm not a fan of stupidity!!

The end of daylight savings time.....here comes the shorter days and miserable weather....doesn't it kinda seem like we just recently got past the longest winter ever??:frown:

• Like 1

Doctor says another month before my ribs are fully healed from my nasty fall. At least the bruising is clear. Now, back to work I go. Gently....

• Like 3

Dressing up the house, and me for Halloween and only had one child arrive to my door! It was my GF kids, lol...

I should have known, as there is no sidewalk on my side of the street. Now I have a billion treats, and I do not have a sweet tooth at all:(

I suppose a donation to transition house and food bank might want them?

Death anniversaries- My Dads is soon approaching :( I try to remain positive by remembering all the good times but lets face it there is nothing positive or nice about losing and missing a loved one.

Additional Comments:

Got stood up again by the same SP (twice)! Sometimes it doesn't pay to be too nice and forgiving. :frown:

Sorry to hear that, unless there was an emergency..... sadly clients do this too. Some people are just plain rude and thoughtless-me people- they always come first and never will they accept blame for anything. I'm not saying that is this persons case, but you certainly deserve an explanation and most certainly an apology at the very least!

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Doctor says another month before my ribs are fully healed from my nasty fall. At least the bruising is clear. Now, back to work I go. Gently....

Maybe time to sell that bike and get one of those three wheelers ?

41Ygfoq1wELSL500.jpg

Ya know those yellow diamond shaped deer crossing signs folks ?? Oh ya .... like the one above there !!!

Apparently there is one deer that doesn't know what "XING" means. Cause I just hit the "cough cough FUCKER " excuse me .... 100 feet before the XING !!! Ha It's been at least a year since the Motor Vehicle Branch or Autopac has seen me. Bet they missed me....... :(

Guest N***he**Ont**y
41Ygfoq1wELSL500.jpg

Ya know those yellow diamond shaped deer crossing signs folks ?? Oh ya .... like the one above there !!!

Apparently there is one deer that doesn't know what "XING" means. Cause I just hit the "cough cough FUCKER " excuse me .... 100 feet before the XING !!! Ha It's been at least a year since the Motor Vehicle Branch or Autopac has seen me. Bet they missed me....... :(

Instead of raising beef Lee perhaps raising deer on the farm would be safer for you and your truck! AT LEAST YOU WOULD KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!

41Ygfoq1wELSL500.jpg

Lee, I'm sorry about your car, and glad you weren't seriously hurt but why be mad at the deer? They aren't supposed to read, lol, we are the ones that put the roads down, tore down their habitat, they are just doing what is natural, roaming, we on the other hand...When those signs appear it is a warning to us, not the deer, lol, to slow down, take extra precaution as deer are known to jump out in those areas.:)

41Ygfoq1wELSL500.jpg

Donna called in to a North Dakota radio show saying it's irresponsible to have the signs in areas of such high traffic

We've written many stories about smart and compassionate animals, but A woman who called into a North Dakota radio show is giving far too much credit to deer.

She called in to Fargo-area station Y94 Playhouse to complain about the "deer crossing" signs being in high-traffic areas and highways after she had been in three car accidents involving deer. She said all of the accidents happened shortly after she saw a "deer crossing" sign.

[ More Daily Buzz: Romney's #bindersfullofwomen hits Amazon ]

"Why are we encouraging deer to cross at the interstate?" said the woman who was only identified as Donna. She understands animals need to cross roads to find food, but said, "It's so irresponsible of us to allow these deer crossings to be in areas where deer are so likely to be struck by oncoming traffic, wouldn't you agree?"

• Like 1

When a bunch of fallen leaves cover your entire front lawn-2 days after you picked up a bunch of fallen leaves that covered your entire front lawn :rolleyes:

Guest webothscore

When you can't help but roll your eyes as you drive by Kingston because you know RealNiceHat lives there! Sorry RNH it's been a week since I have had the time to log on.

On a more serious note, Ottawa Wine and Food is over :(