Sign in to follow this  

everyone has a twin somewhere -

the thread" have you ever worried" brought back an experience that is a similar but different experience altogether. I made arrangements to see one of the travelling girls passing thru wpg and had only briefly purused her pics before setting the appt. I arrived at her hotel and when she opened the door i was in shock- for in front of me stood the spitting image of my 24 yr old niece ! except and thank god for it, her beautiful french accent , she was dressed to the nines and i had to keep looking away she thought i was just extremely nervous but i simply was unnerved and even though i knew this beauty was not her i could not enjoy myself -I have never called this girl back until i got thinking about it today and realized how unfair that was, she needs to know why and i,m taking care of that - she was the perfect hostess and should know that ! anyone else meet someones twin at the door ?

Wow! I realize how unnerving that could be! You must have totally freaked out! Please, let her know the circumstances should you have been totally awkward during your encounter! She will be appreciative!

• Like 1