Didn't Know Where To Ask

The other day, a woman at work made a point of showing off that she has a ear stud (well guess actually tongue stud) in her tongue. And she was bragging, saying how much her boyfriend loves getting a bj from her since she got it.

I really feel old and maybe missed the boat but to me, I'd think (from the guys point of view) it would be uncomfortable, maybe even hurt. Not to mention health/hygiene issues for the lady. Can anyone explain how having a tongue stud enhances a bj

Opinions from both ladies and gentleman welcome.

RG

Can anyone explain how having a tongue stud enhances a bj

Why don't you find out for yourself ? :b

A number of ladies have have tongue studs, one whom i know off is Malika.

Why don't you find out for yourself ? :b

A number of ladies have have tongue studs, one whom i know off is Malika.

That may be in my game plan in my future...one thing about seeing ladies is exploring aspects of sexuality that may never have been possible in normal relationships

But, with that aside, still, just seems it would be uncomfortable, maybe hurt

just thought someone out in CERBland might know

RG

I used to have my tounge triple pierced. I never went down on anybody with it but akward story later I took them out after getting them caught on a nipple ring and I ended up pulling hair out.... Yuck! But I have had a few guys go down on me with tounge studs and I really really really liked it!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

But, with that aside, still, just seems it would be uncomfortable, maybe hurt

just thought someone out in CERBland might know

RG

Let me assure you in no uncertain terms that it is not uncomfortable and does not hurt.

You should try it for yourself.

One of my lovers' tongue is pierced and it is the most delicious sensation ever. It most definitely does not hurt.

And I have heard from many, many men that they really enjoy oral sex from a partner whose tongue is pierced.

You should definitely try it.

Guest S**a*Q

I've had my tongue pierced twice, with two studs in it. One at the front, and one further back... I had them done for quite sometime *(About 10 years for the one and 6 for the other).

Honestly, I've given lots of bjs with and without the studs, they couldn't tell the difference. I took them out as it wasn't worth the fear that I felt when I bit down on them accidentally. Having a hunk of metal in my tongue, didn't validate the possibility of losing a tooth. (My mouth piercings also hampered my flute playing, and since they didn't enhance the bjs, I finally gave them up.)

I believe that the idea that you get a "better bj from a pierced tongue" may stem from the fact that it was taboo at the time, or different, or the girl maybe a little more "alt-style" because she's had a piercing. This thought process itself can lead to heightened sexual sensations. The brain is the largest sexual organ we have. Maybe it's the thought of her having a piercing that just makes the bj feel better, that the metal rod actually has nothing to do with it.... Just a thought :)

I guess I'm older now, so I've kinda shied away from the piercing side of my "alt-ness". I like the tattoos more now, they are more permanent, and more personal. I now find that I give better bjs, as there's nothing for me to worry about snagging in my mouth, I'm free to focus on other things. :D

Guest s******ecan****

I had one experience with a tongue stud, it did not hurt and I could notice it....spiced things up a bit.

Well I do have a tongue stud and I know it does do a difference for some and depending what you actually do...If I just give a "normal" bj, you won't feel it at all....but if I put the stud that it's sticking out on my tongue....hello sensation! and when I deep throat...well no need to ask that it does do a difference :p

I personally like it more to give bj since I have my stud...give me more to play with and I love seeing the look on the guys face when they actually feel it

and as for cleaning....I use mouth wash before and after each appointment

I have mt clit hood pierced and one time it got stuck on a guys tongue ring.... ouch!

I used to have my tongue pierced but had to take it out. Guys commented on saying how they never had a bj with a tongue piercing but I don't think it really made a difference - it was more the idea of it.

Similar--I have a vertical labret in my bottom lip and some have commented that they really enjoy the sensation, but I obviously have no frame of reference on that one. I can't tell what it feels like for someone else.

Guest M*L**0

my opinion is it's only as good as the provider! I have had amazing experiences with and without.