T-shirts that raise money for sex workers!

While I like the cause, I think selling t-shirts is a really bad idea as a large portion of clients/hobbyists are in relationships and wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing or owning one. Selling something like subtle pins, bracelets or ribbons would accomplish the same without immediately exposing donators who rather keep a low profile.

Again, I like the idea behind it, but I don't think they thought it through.

Maybe we just design a Canadian one. Make a CERB logo, people will think we are supporting the Covid 19 influenced government support programs, while the rest of us will all *know* what we are really talking about.

Nod nod wink wink say NO MORE!

• Haha 1

Then again how about just supporting without the need for a tshirt.  Most clients wouldn't wear it even if given

Me, I just donated to Maggie's in Toronto https://www.maggiesto.org/ and no didn't get a tshirt or anything, well except a thank you.  I'm sure other cities have similar such organizations.

The money donated goes to a good cause helping those in need, and at the end of the day isn't that the real reason to give a donation, to help someone.

BTW a second way to "donate" is to book date(s) with companions and pay either a deposit (or in full) in advance.  In these tight times companions are on hiatus but would really appreciate money especially since it's paying for a future date.  I personally have three dates (15 hours total time) once this corona virus is gone or it's at least safe to come out and play...two ladies have been paid in full, and one a installment paid and the rest paid to her shortly.  And no, I don't get a tshirt LOL

A rambling before bedtime

RG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1