Stephanie from Pink Kitty

For what ever reason's Stephanie's recommendations were removed, so I thought I would do this for the lady Stephanie, not for myself,not for Pink Kitty but recommeding her to others FOR HER benefit

She was already well recommended by other gents, and I did see her over a month ago. She is fun,sexy as hell, likes to give you a great strip tease, and she loves her sex, you can and could be hooked on her.

Again I doing this for the benefit of the lady, not myself, I know there was over 6 plus rec's on her if not more.

A photo for those inquiry minds.

picture.php?albumid=767&pictureid=18334

• Like 1

I I've thought forever that the perfect woman was basically impossible to find but guys, today, I freakin found it. Stephanie is a very amazing girl, model looking, veryyyyy sweet and sociable. Makes you feel like a king right away.

good eye contacts, responsive, really likes what she does and she does it with passion. She got my heart beating like hell and she probably will make it beat for ages.

You know that type of girl that is so sweet that you almost have a tear falling and wanna grab her hand to stay with her forever.. that was the feeling :)

She will make you feel better than any of the girlfriend you ever had!

won't get into any details but guys treat her well because..

she is not a gem.. she is a fucking DIAMOND :)

Thanks to you stephanie and thanks to pink kitty for this other amazing time :)

Saw Stephanie again and couldn't be happier. Energy is through the roof, and so was I. Definately PSE++

Take your vitamine boys - get is game on with gusto. This is one of those experience that sets new standards on what you'll expect. Like I said in my prior review of her, she's a game changer, and will ruin you for the other ladies.

Guest h****hedl

I have read Stephanie's reviews prior to calling PK. This is my first PK experience and I assure you it won't be my last. I asked for her to come over for a one hour outcall. She arrived on time (to the minute), dressed tastefully, and the phone attendant was very helpful. I have been waiting for her to revisit Ottawa, she hasn't been around for a long while...

Before we made it to the bedroom, we chatted a bit about Xmas and I fixed us a drink. We hit it off very easily and I really enjoyed her company. Off to the bedroom...

Well, I was treated to one of the most sensual yet sexual experiences that I can ever recall. I agree whole-heartedly with ALL the other comments (especially the PSE++). But I have to admit another side of Stephanie was revealed in our appointment, I would keep the PSE++ but would add a GFE++ combined with that - to describe our experience.

Stephanie was a very sensual woman. The heavy LFK/DFK and exploring eachother felt so natural. She was very responsive and I must admit, surprised me with her intimacy and passion levels. I swear what we did would be expected as someone's final wish. Her foreplay was so passionate yet playful. Not just kissing and groping (although that was inevitable), but true emotion and heart-felt intimacy from start to finish. The whole experience was almost over-whelming.

I was considering giving a play by play but I think Stephanie's service is so mind blowing words can't do what she did (and how she did it ;)) justice at this point. It is safe to say she is multi-talented and has elite status in my books. Her energy, charisma, and overall talent sets Stephanie aside from the rest. Not to mention an amazing body and eyes that will melt you. One of a kind experience to say the least! She surpassed all my expectations easily and effortlessly. I believe I am "hooked"...

I highly recommend Stephanie. And will definitely enjoy her company again (and again and again) in the near future.

I couldn't have said BootyLoving's comment any better myself:

"she's a game changer, and will ruin you for the other ladies."

Oh, so much truth in that statement!!

8)

hb

Edited by h****hedl
fixing grammar/spelling

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.