For Women: Do you prefer length or girth?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. For Women: Do you prefer length or girth?

• long cocks of average girth
    • LArge girth cocks of average length

Just curious:

I'm doing a survey: Do women prefer long cocks of average girth, or large girth cocks of average length?

No harm intended but this post is soooo not applicable. I could line up every provider on this board and we would all tell you....IT DOESN'T MATTER if he knows what he's doing. This simply makes men focus on their penis instead of what's between their ears, which is the only organ that counts.

cat

• Like 9

Length or girth could be considered preferences among women just like a guy who prefers large breasts over small ones or vice versa. It's all about being satisifed in what you have been given and how you utilize it is what counts.

• Like 2

I will not be participating in your poll for two reasons:

1) I find this poll in bad taste, especially with the ladies names being revealed in the poll results.

2) Your response options are too limited. It isn't "either/or" - some ladies may prefer average length, average girth, above average length with average girth..the options go on.

Besides, we are more interested in what a fella can do with it, not how big, wide or small it is.

well...I am going to chirp in here....as I have been on both sides of the fence...........

I agree with each of the ladies.........it does not matter....

i agree with everyone here, why are men so insecure? each one has something specail about them, for some ladies they arent even turned on by either/or. You want to really know which gives more satsifation? its the chemistry. Plain and simple! Ive had all sorts o shapes and sizes, young and old, this and that, and the only thing that has really gotten me off is chemistry. And i am very serious about this is not a joke, just plain and simple! Ive had amazing time with either/or/and in-between, so, i really dont think this question was stated right

Additional comments:

Srry, i didnt mean all, i ment thoes who think size is the only thing that matters, because its not!

• Like 5

No harm intended but this post is soooo not applicable. I could line up every provider on this board and we would all tell you....IT DOESN'T MATTER if he knows what he's doing. This simply makes men focus on their penis instead of what's between their ears, which is the only organ that counts.

cat

Cat you are so right and I will not be participating in this poll. Some men have huge organs and think because of this that is all it takes, well in my opinion they are wrong. You need to know how to pleasure a woman and not just ram them because you have an elephant dick, some like it rough but you need to prepare for getting wild with a ladies tender and precious kitty. Average gents seem to be more attentive and not so focused on their size, as long as we are both enjoying ourselves. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

honestly. If someone is clean, polite and interesting that appeals to me way more then girth or length.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not sure on the policy towards outside links, but I find this website to be quite informative and draws on a much larger sample than a poll on here could: http://www.penissizedebate.com/page40_ideal-penis-size.htm

If the link cannot be posted, then just google "ideal penis size graph" and pick the second result.

That said, penis length/girth is only one factor in lovemaking and not necessarily the most important one.

I would like to know why the voters are listed in the poll? I didn't realize that with my original post or else that would have been an issue as well? Ladies, DO NOT VOTE!!!!!!! IMHO, of course....

cat

I would like to know why the voters are listed in the poll? I didn't realize that with my original post or else that would have been an issue as well? Ladies, DO NOT VOTE!!!!!!! IMHO, of course....

cat

When you create a poll, you have the option of having the voters' names show or not. In this case, he chose to have them visible, which is why I did NOT vote.

I'm not voting, either.

But I will say that men are much too focused on this question and it can really interfere with their overall enjoyment of sex throughout their lives.

As men age, erectile dysfunction becomes increasingly common, whether from less than ideal health or other factors. The men who are able to experience a broad range of sensations and who appreciate variety in erotic play have the best life-long experiences, by far! Trust me about this: I'm an expert on the sexual responses of middle-aged and older men. :icon_wink:

Our culture emphasizes penetrative activity as the ultimate goal and the only "real" way to have sex. This is nonsense, gentlemen! Learn how your body works, what you like and what you'd like to try. Then spend even more time learning about women's bodies and what kinds of things we enjoy and might be curious to explore. The men who do this kind of serious investigation make the very finest lovers, every time.

For what it's worth, I will say that two of my absolutely most favourite regular clients can't achieve a lasting erection and haven't been able to do so for years. They are magnificent in bed, and not just because they're good with their hands and tongues--though that does matter! And I know that they have very satisfying orgasms, too!

Sorry about the poll. I didn't actually realize there was a way to hide the voters. My bad. I am sorry that I messed this up and offended people...

Sorry about the poll. I didn't actually realize there was a way to hide the voters. My bad. I am sorry that I messed this up and offended people...

No problem from my perspective Ottlad, and the responses were good regardless.

The responses recognize that physically, men 'are what they are', and that personality, connections, care, skill and experience are all such important parts of the mix.

It is equally true if we reverse the roles in this question as well.

When guys ask these questions, it's directly comparable to when a woman asks her boyfriend or husband "Do I look fat in this outfit?" If you ask a woman about your penis size, do you really think she's going to tell you that you have a small member? No of course not. Just like if you value your life, you will never tell your wife or gf that she looks fat or is fat. lol.

I voted for one reason only. There are numerous threads about what the perfect breast, ass, body etc look like. You want the cold hard truth about what I prefer...you got it!

Guest S**a*Q

There's no option for me on this one...

I'm gonna step up on this one and say that I,

if I was given the choice of what is attached to who,

would prefer more manageable erection sizes :)

I don't want a long, daunting "cervix-impaling-ninja" shaft in me,

nor do I want a "corner-of-mouth-destroying" pop-can thick penis

that I cant even get into my mouth, let alone attempt to deep throat.

I love oral and sex and there's nothing more painful than

the feeling that your jaw is about to lock up, because something is too big for your mouth

or that break in the awesomeness of intercourse, when the head of his penis

catches you EXACTLY in the cervix.

That boys, is a woman's equivalent to a swift kick in the nuts.

HOWEVER... this all boils down to what you've been given and HOW you learned to use it.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.

What the hell do want with a 10" cock

since I only have a 6" vagina and a 5" mouth? LOL!