I can't imagine what possesses people to make videos like this - just don't understand the point, but then again that may be the point. Just like Seifeld - its about nothing.

I remember shortly after the JAWS thing, I was afraid of getting in to the bath tub

G11

Guest **cely***r***ne

WOW! I loved this :) So beautiful! It amazes me how he was able to handle those sharks :)

She is one cold-blooded lady! Guess that is why the shark lets her pet it, and tip it!

That was awesome! I love sharks and plan to do something similar, i'll be in a cage and see where it goes from there. Just to reach out and touch one would be a dream come true. Thank you for sharing.

Lexy

I can't imagine what possesses people to make videos like this - just don't understand the point, but then again that may be the point. Just like Seifeld - its about nothing.

I think quite a lot of the point is to demonstrate that sharks aren't the utterly ruthless killing machines that people sometimes believe them to be.

I remember shortly after the JAWS thing, I was afraid of getting in to the bath tub

You probably weren't the only one :) But I fear that movie was the worst thing that ever happened for sharks.

WOW! I loved this :) So beautiful! It amazes me how he was able to handle those sharks :)

He's a she :) Although I concede it's tricky to tell under the full chainmail suit...

I love sharks and plan to do something similar, i'll be in a cage and see where it goes from there. Just to reach out and touch one would be a dream come true.

Those are Caribbean reef sharks (I think), which are generally OK without a cage. But yes, you'd probably want a cage for some other sorts. Wear gloves if you touch one - apparently their skin is quite rough, and if you scrape your fingers and start bleeding... well, just don't!

Guest **cely***r***ne

LoL ooops! Another small reminder that I should be wearing my glasses all the time......

I am an avid scuba diver......and I have been all over the world diving...and many times with sharks.

I have been in the middle of feeding frenzies......

Sharks on the most are misunderstood.....they are very smart and not dangerous on the most part.

Only Great Whites and Tiger sharks are a little unpredictable........I

I have petted sharks..I have been swimming with sharks with them bumping me around....

I have videos up close to 8' long white tip....gray reef sharks...black tips.....

sharks are actually becoming an endangered species.......