Asking for extra service?

Hi folks just have a question about asking for services when meeting with an SP. Am I supposed to ask on the phone or in person? If asking for extra services, do you pay for that before hand or after as a tip?

Just want to be sure, as I don't want to do anything that is out of bounds lol. I find that SPs have been pretty safe with me, but maybe it's because it's the first time I've been with them. I am looking to be a little more adventurous (BBBJ, DATY, etc.), so some please let me know how to go about asking! lol

If you are going to meet with them regardless of the service than ask when you meet them. If the service is a deal breaker than email is probably the simplest way, you can try on the phone but some SP's don't like discussing this stuff on the phone.

If you are going to ask for extra's it is a good idea to know ahead what the value of the extra is to you as it may be different and sometimes they don't usually offer it so they want you to suggest a price. It never hurts so say "I want **** and usually pay or I will pay ______ for it?"

Another golden rule about extra's is ask for what you want and accept what you receive, these ladies have various routines that they go through with their clients, the service is usually well thought out and satisfies the majority of their clients. I have been surprised many times by the things that SP's will do, things I would not have thought of. So it is alright to let them know that you are adventurous and open to new things. You may pick up a new fetish or find a favorite SP not because of any acronym but because the lady made you feel tingly all over and it was special. This is wear GFE and PSE come in and everyone has a different definition.

Hi folks just have a question about asking for services when meeting with an SP. Am I supposed to ask on the phone or in person? If asking for extra services, do you pay for that before hand or after as a tip?

Just want to be sure, as I don't want to do anything that is out of bounds lol. I find that SPs have been pretty safe with me, but maybe it's because it's the first time I've been with them. I am looking to be a little more adventurous (BBBJ, DATY, etc.), so some please let me know how to go about asking! lol

Welcome to the board!

It is hard to answer your question because it is different for every SP. Generally speaking, many SPs don't like discussing donations and services over the phone and prefer you do it in e-mail and thre are even some who will not discuss things until you are face to face with them. Unless you are very familiar with the SP you will need to pay before hand for extras the same you do normally do for regular service. it is always better to get the transaction out of the way first this way you don't have to settle things in a rush when you leave.

THe best thing you can do is look here on CERB if the SP you want to see is a member. If so, they do post in the announcement section their availability and their prefered way to be contacted. Also if they are member in their profile there could be info or a link to a website. Finally you can always read the recommendations posted by other members as they may have indicated service and contact details. Remember YMMV with services specially if you see an SP for the first time.

So you need to do some homework and you should find the info you are looking for. Happy surfing!

Good question -- because for many of us, being asked about explicits over the phone or in email might be a dealbreaker.

I'm awfully shy myself about being publicly reviewed, but nevertheless, the fact is that, legally, you guys can say things about us that, if we were to say them, might be legally compromising. So maybe it's a good idea to do some research ahead of time on the board to see if an SP is agreeable to the type of service you're interested in.

With respect to the money aspect, you can ask the question "is that for complete service?" or "should I expect any additional charges?" This will at least give you an idea of what to expect -- whether the menu is "prix fixe" or "a la carte."

Good luck!

..c..

Guest L.M. (No longer a member here)

Extra services like BBBJ or DFK should obviously be asked in person as the SP can not know on the phone if you are eligible or not for these options. Like any other services if you are courteous you should pay upfront. Personally if a new client would not pay the options upfront there would be no options. I made a promesse to one of my regulars, in few weeks I won't be offering options to new clients anymore. It will be annonced in my website. If you have any very explicit question to ask her I guess you should read her website.

thanks everyone for your responses. i actually did a lot of reading on the forum before posting, so i have learned a lot.

some ladies don't have email or web options, so it's a bit more difficult to find out more about them. i have a pretty good idea of the services offered by reading reviews on the forum, but YMMV seems to come up a lot so i am guessing that not all services are offered to everyone.

just wanted to be sure i don't come off rude, or like a jerk, when asking these things in person. the last thing i would want to do is offend someone whom I will be with lol

i always come in looking sparkling clean (according the the forum that helps), but is there anything else i can do?

thanks again. this has been quite the interesting week :D

just wanted to be sure i don't come off rude, or like a jerk, when asking these things in person. the last thing i would want to do is offend someone whom I will be with lol

i always come in looking sparkling clean (according the the forum that helps), but is there anything else i can do? :D

Sounds like your off to a good start. Finding out as much as you can about the ladies, maintaining a positive attitude and treating the ladies with the outmost respect is a good way to start.

All I can add is meet those ladies with great recommendations. These ladies are so great you will actually learn things from being with them and talking to them. Remember to book in advance. Great ladies schedule can fill up fast. Also be patient. On top of their work, keeping up with e-mails is hard as they get flooded at times or for those who deal via phones, they turn it off when they are with a client. Therefore they can also get numerous voice messages.

Sounds like your off to a good start. Finding out as much as you can about the ladies, maintaining a positive attitude and treating the ladies with the outmost respect is a good way to start.

thanks that's just my nature...always do my homework, and nicer than most :)

Guest AL
I won't be offering options to new clients anymore.
Megane! Happy to learn that I will be one of the lucky to have you again. :rolleyes: You are one of my favorite SP in Ottawa.

Guest AL
I won't be offering options to new clients anymore.
Megane! Happy to learn that I will be one of the lucky to have you again. :rolleyes: You are one of my favorite SPs in Ottawa.

Guest L.M. (No longer a member here)

Thank you AL! You are a gentlemen. By the way why did you post twice? It's OK just kidding!

mybanner487a5a055ed60pm2.jpg