Sooo...May Long Weekend ! What are you doing for fun ??

May long.....One of my fav's ! First long weekend with warm weather (supposedly)

If it wasn't gonna rain a couple or three inches over next couple days I would be: At the lake camping. Throw the boat in the water and do some skiing and tubing. Actually....I just drive the boat..... and terrorize the ones that are brave enough crawl in that tube or strap on them waterskiis !! :wink: Perhaps sneak in 18 holes of golf just so I can drink more beer, sunburn the winter whiteness off me, curse and get frustrated a bit....haha.

BBQ a steak, mushrooms and taters, sit around the fire with a cooler full of beer with some friends till the wee hours of the morning and chill !! Get up and do the same thing the next day !!

How about you ? Whatcha up to ?

Until I was in my early 30's I was going down the Rouge River in the white water rafting wearing a wet suit of course except for 2 time when the water was warm enough.

I took a week off because I had so many things to catch up on and things to do around the house. I have a party to go to this weekend as well and a bbq at a friend's house.

Seeing as I don't have a regular job, long weekends don't really mean too much for me! I might finally take my bicycle out of the basement and get my pedal fixed, and purrhaps take a nice long ride somewhere. But other than that, it's business as usual for me - but next weekend is MY long weekend, me and my girls are heading to VEGAS!

Guest f***2f***
Seeing as I don't have a regular job, long weekends don't really mean too much for me! I might finally take my bicycle out of the basement and get my pedal fixed, and purrhaps take a nice long ride somewhere. But other than that, it's business as usual for me - but next weekend is MY long weekend, me and my girls are heading to VEGAS!

Bottom line is your going to pedal your ass?

Additional Comments:

Gin and tonic right now to get things started. Watch the Canucks get a stranglehold on the series by kicking the be jaysus out of the Sharks.

Saturday: Big motorcycle ride...it's going to be the only nice day.

Sunday:BBQ and Beer. Watch the Canucks finish off the Sharks!!

Monday: Sleep and do chores.

Guys. I hope you didn't make too many crazy plans this weekend. After tomorrow, the world will be pillaged by zombies. FINGERS CROSSED.

Guys. I hope you didn't make too many crazy plans this weekend. After tomorrow, the world will be pillaged by zombies. FINGERS CROSSED.

Just to cover my bases I had my fun today, visited one of my ATF. The rest of the weekend .... however long it lasts .... will be with the SO and assuredly not as much fun. Esp if that quake hits LOL

Well, i'll work all weekend (naturally, lol).

Aside from that, Hopefully Barbecue up a nicely marinaded ribeye, and get loaded next to a pool whilst watching the Canucks bounce back from tonight's heart breaker.

The real fun will be getting nicely pickled before the return of the almighty ANVIL to the fair city of Winnipeg this Tuesday!!!

And if the Zombie apocalypse does happen to hit us, I Recently brought my golf clubs out of storage! Always kind of wanted to practice putting with a half rotted eyeball... ;)

Family BBQ today by a pool......Kung Fu Panda 2 Sunday day with friends and our kiddos.....and hopefully some naughty fun in the evenings ;-)

I'm self employed so I didn't even know it was a long weekend.

I would have relized it some time on Monday when I found myself all alone at the office except for maybe the cleaning crew.

• Like 1

Time to start planting, a weekend to do some gardening.

Enjoy an evening at the ball park, think I'll give the Fat Cats a try

Am self employed as well, so don't really notice the break. However, tis thread has got me thinking about hobbying this weekend - what a great idea! Thx

Am self employed as well, so don't really notice the break. However, tis thread has got me thinking about hobbying this weekend - what a great idea! Thx

Ya hobbying sure sounds great for the weekend Mr. Gentlemen !! Raining here so a little rainy day sexy time sounds awesome ! Just no wonderful ladies to snuggle up to in Brandon right now :icon_frown: Once again. I may need to move !

The real fun will be getting nicely pickled before the return of the almighty ANVIL to the fair city of Winnipeg this Tuesday!!!

Anvil played in Ottawa last week, I showed up at the venue literally as they walked off stage :( Sad kitty.

Anvil played in Ottawa last week, I showed up at the venue literally as they walked off stage :( Sad kitty.

Aww, that's really shitty! If I remember correctly, Ottawa doesn't exactly get a bunch of good shows coming through either :( I Hope the night wasn't a total downer

I think i'll avoid the chance of showing up late by pre-gaming in the parking lot/alley of the venue with buds. 'Cuz we're classy like that ;)

Believe it or not, am shopping for a CERB companion this weekend, started yesterday and no luck yet. The ladies I'm very interested in are either out of town or not answering PM's. Having said that, there are great ladies that I've seen before but am in the mood to try a new experience.

G11

Family BBQ today by a pool......Kung Fu Panda 2 Sunday day with friends and our kiddos.....and hopefully some naughty fun in the evenings ;-)

Grrrr...Kung Fu Panda 2 doesnt come out till NEXT week.....hmmm.....I guess we`re going to check out the new Pirates of the Carribean movie today instead

I am happy so to say I got caught up on a lot of things around the house and will be going out to dinner this evening. This wasn't a weekend to screw around and do nothing. Thank God everything on my to do list is almost done and also had fun with friends.

Tulip Festival for me. I enjoy it very much and was kind of sad that due to weather and my trip I could not attend but yesterday was the perfect day for it and enjoyed it very much. I also went for a walk, very relaxing weekend :)

I'm thinking to go to the movies or do some baking tomorrow, who knows? probably both ;)