New Social Group: FIDO for dog lovers

There's a new social group devoted to dogs and all things doggy, Friendly Interactive Dog Owners: FIDO.

As the group description says, you don't need to own a dog to join, just love them.

A place for sharing experiences and interests about dogs.

(Members of the Feline Forum may even join FIDO, and will be welcome ;))

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=82

Here's one for y'all. My 5 year old little PugZhu suddenly has epilepsy and he can't quit having seizures. He's been at the animal hospital for 2 days and every minute he's there, it's killing me. :( And no! Not because it's costing me hundreds. They have him on phenobarbitrol, which he was on before, 15mg twice a day. But now, because the seizures have gotten worse and more often, they're doubling the dose. Here's the super shitty part. A 10 pound little dog with more personality and heart than many people, is never going to be the same on that amount of medication. It's an unbelievably sad day for me, and I write this with a huge lump in my throat, because I know that even though I'm fortunate to still have my dog, I also know he won't be the same Butch when I bring him home. I guess this is what they call bittersweet? I wish I knew how to add some pics of him, because I can guarantee he's one of the cutest dogs in existence. Ok, maybe I'm a teensy bit biased.

Edited by Soleil Sublime
typo

Soleil,

I am very sorry about your favourite dog. I have lost three dogs and I know how dismal it is to lose them. O hope your firend recovers quickly.