FRED (prebooking) SAINT JOHN (confirmed) MAY 3-5. CINDYCINDY NURU TANTRIC| VIP

NEW BRUNSWICK| SAINT JOHN (confirmed) & FREDRICTON ( prebooking ) 

W/ 1 of my cats. Please take a pill if you’re allergic. 

i am prebooking for Fredricton April 29 to May 1st if there are any interest in meeting, I will stop in with prebookings. 

APRIL 28 ( MONCTON POSSIBLE)

APRIL 29

APRIL 30
MAY 1 

MAY 2

trip is confirmed for Saint John. ( thank you for those who prebooked 8 weeks ago with trust and paitence as my dates kept changing) 

MAY 3 

MAY 4 

MAY 5

please review my info page : www.CINDYCINDY.onlinefor all the information you need prior to booking a date.  

-text only && no text apps 

-even if we’ve met, my done clears out previous messages weekly. Chances are, I didn’t save your number unless you gave me permission to. So please resend a brief introduction. 

- I’m available from 8am to 11pm.  Anything text messages received outside these hours will not be answered. If you wish to book a time, please prebook .

need to know: 

! ) I am a low volume provider ( yes, even as a touring companion) I accept upwards to 3-4 clients daily. Therefore, I prefer longer dates and will always prioritize H sessions over HH sessions for walk in requested at the same time slots. 

!!) I will have 1 cat with me this visit. If you are deadly allergic, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait as they love attention and will come say hi. 

!!! ) prebook with deposit to secure a time, OR  try your luck with same day booking for all cash donations ( contact 2hrs prior to see if I’m free to book a walk in) 

See you soon! 466DD143-172E-4980-B9A5-DFA40570F1B1.thumb.jpeg.3427ecde9c4129767312795d723f6b4e.jpeg

• Like 1