Pros and cons for face pics

I am a little older than you wonderful ladies and only got into this lifestyle in 2009. All of my friends and acquaintances are older than me and would be mortified to find out my sexy secret. Out of respect for them (and ok, I am chicken, for myself) I won't show my face. If I happen to encounter someone I know, we just deal with it! If I were in my 20's I would be out to the world!!! This may sound a bit hypocritical to some but I have come to terms with my choice to remain anonymous eventhough I wish I could form the courage to shout it from the rooftops without it impacting my private life as I have known it for soooo long!

• Like 1

I am a little older than you wonderful ladies and only got into this lifestyle in 2009. All of my friends and acquaintances are older than me and would be mortified to find out my sexy secret. Out of respect for them (and ok, I am chicken, for myself) I won't show my face. If I happen to encounter someone I know, we just deal with it! If I were in my 20's I would be out to the world!!! This may sound a bit hypocritical to some but I have come to terms with my choice to remain anonymous eventhough I wish I could form the courage to shout it from the rooftops without it impacting my private life as I have known it for soooo long!

On the guy's, well this guy's side of the coin, I wish I could tell my friends

of the wonderful ladies I have met (some more than once) And not in a locker room bragging way. Just that I get to spend time with many wonderful ladies. And if I told them, certainly the stereotypes would be broken.

As for showing your face, well in an analogous way, with ladies who request and require verification, they do get, good god, my real name, and other requested information...so no, not my face, but enough info that they know who I am (don't know if that makes sense)

And BTW Meg, maybe your a chicken, but your one of the sexiest chickens I've ever met

RG

For me well...since I am getting more and more tattoo and have crazy hair color...it was just more and more obvious...And also I am in the bdsm community and I am really open about that part, I've done some interview, doing demo to public events where everyone can take pictures...and well I have done pride topless a couple years ago...so the shyness isn't really here.

I swear pink hair will have me recognize or not...no matter if I show my face

When I had my website, I got the web master to put robots.txt file in my pictures so if it were looked up in the internet archives, they would not show up under a search index or when pages on your website have been crawled by search engines, they would be blocked. I have checked and with the exception of 1 or 2 pictures, the rest have been blocked. http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=156449

Not all web crawlers look at or care about the robots.txt file.

Instead of a full face photo, how about a nice silhouette shot:

portrait,silhouette,window,woman-765bfbc1be46ff78cdd80e2329ff7315_h.jpg